Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us be…

Author: Richard Harrison
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us before we suspend your service?
On 19/06/2018 17:59, Andy Smith wrote:
> Recently we had a rather unfortunate situation where a customer ran
> up a very large (4 figure) unexpected overage bill.

I always try to keep up with emails, but there are (rare) times when I'm
offline, and sometimes an email gets missed or marked as spam, and a
resulting massive bill would be very bad.

So I'd expect service suspension once the overlimit is equivalent to the
monthly bill to be the default; this is the level of over usage that I
can adsorb and/or pass on to any clients.

Generally if any of my client's servers go down, for whatever reason,
the client seems to be extraordinarily good at reaching me. All clients
are aware that they are on bandwidth limited servers.