Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us be…

Author: Chris Smith
To: Andy Smith
CC: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us before we suspend your service?
Hi Andy,

I understand your point, but I see user-definable thresholds as killing two birds with one stone.

For the soft threshold, I don’t think anything more is required than the email warning which you already have implemented. So, warn when exceeding the soft limit, cut off when exceeding the hard limit.

Regards,
Chris
--
Chris Smith <space.dandy@???>