Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us be…

Author: Richard Dignall
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us before we suspend your service?
On Tue, Jun 19, 2018, at 10:39 PM, Paul Lewis wrote:
> In my opinion, you should just keep this simple and have a toggle in the Bitfolk control panel:
>
> Allow overage fees: On/Off
>
> And default to Off

That works for me - again, my account is a personal one. If you don't do that, I'd be very careful about consumer protection, T&Cs etc. You say it's a rare occurrence, but it could happen again next month, and if it was me I probably wouldn't *be able* to pay it, never mind wanting to! :)

If you are going to allow people to accept these overages, would it be possible to only allow it with a credit card registered, and take regular payments so they can't accrue too large a bill?