Re: [bitfolk] Volunteers sought to help test out Stripe cont…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Volunteers sought to help test out Stripe continuous credit card authority

gpg: Signature made Tue Jan 11 22:30:09 2022 UTC
gpg: using DSA key 0E4236CB52951E14536066222099B64CBF15490B
Hello,

On Thu, Jan 06, 2022 at 03:29:35AM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> I am working on Stripe continuous credit card authority at the
> moment

[…]

> I will soon need some volunteers to help test it out more
> thoroughly. There will also be UI aspects I need feedback on.

I only got one volunteer. There was a successful charge made just
now for their renewal.

I still have some bits from feedback to work on but it basically
works now. I'll work on those bits and probably send something to
the announce@ list in a few days but if you would like to start
paying automatically by card you can now add your card details at:

    https://panel.bitfolk.com/account/billing/

If you already pay automatically by Direct Debit you will need to
cancel that first, which can also be done from:

    https://panel.bitfolk.com/account/billing/

Do note that it's only going to charge you on renewal, so nothing is
going to happen anyway until your next renewal. If you are willing
to have an early renewal to help test it, do let me know.

Some more details about the implementation and the issues being
worked on are at:

    https://tools.bitfolk.com/redmine/issues/202

If you start using it and have feedback that doesn't need to be
private please send it there.