[bitfolk] Volunteers sought to help test out Stripe continuo…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: [bitfolk] Volunteers sought to help test out Stripe continuous credit card authority

gpg: Signature made Thu Jan 6 03:29:31 2022 UTC
gpg: using DSA key 0E4236CB52951E14536066222099B64CBF15490B
Hi,

I am working on Stripe continuous credit card authority at the
moment, i.e. you give your card details to Stripe and they let
BitFolk charge what it wants, when it wants, so as to enable
automated card payments.

I will soon need some volunteers to help test it out more
thoroughly. There will also be UI aspects I need feedback on.

If you would be interested in helping out, please could you contact
me off-list? Ideally you would:

- be on a monthly contract
- not mind being charged a bit early - it will renew your service
early (once it works properly)
- not be using any other automated method like Direct Debit or
PayPal subscription, as those would have to be cancelled first.

In the event of any incorrect charge I will just refund it to your
card again.

There might be some form of free service bonus for helping out,
though we will not talk about that for some weeks as I'll want to
get it all working first.

After it's initially working in its most primitive form we will
discuss improvements to it on the tracker at:

    https://tools.bitfolk.com/redmine/issues/202

If you are interested in the progress of it, whether or not you are
able/willing to help, you may wish to add yourself as a watcher of
that issue to receive email updates. Stuff from there also ends up
here:

    https://tools.bitfolk.com/redmine/issues/202