Re: [bitfolk] Many customers will experience an emergency re…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Many customers will experience an emergency reboot in the next 2 weeks

gpg: Signature made Mon Oct 19 16:17:34 2015 UTC
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 07:30:48PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> I'll follow up as soon as I can with dates/times the patching and
> reboots will take place.

Emails with the schedule for this work just went out.

Unfortunately I mistakenly sent them out even for customers on host
urquell.bitfolk.com which does not need to be patched, so some
people got an email that said the time of the work would be <blank>.

If you got one of those, it's not happening for you. Sorry for the
confusion!

Cheers,
Andy, now with many tickets that say "you left this blank" to answer