Re: [bitfolk] Debian 11 (bullseye) now supported for self-in…

Author: Mike Zanker
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Debian 11 (bullseye) now supported for self-install and new orders
Conrad Wood wrote on 18/08/2021 08:00:

> I upgraded 5 machines yesterday. It wasn't as straight forward as
> debian upgrades usually ARE IMHO.
>
> Issues I ran into
>
> 1) exim4 configuration broke. paths such as
> /srv/mail/{$domain}/${local_part} no longer work (and probably should
> never have ;) ).

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm expecting exim4 config to break as it has
been mentioned a few times in various fora and there's also a section in
the release notes about it. I've only made minimal changes to the
standard config so I'll be using the new default config and merging my
few changes.

Cheers,
Mike