Re: [bitfolk] Dynamic Updates to BitFolk Secondary

Author: Jon Agland
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Dynamic Updates to BitFolk Secondary
Hello Chris,

Sounds similar to the setup I have.

Is it possible that zone transfers are not happening for some other
reason, not related to the Dynamic DNS?

1. In the zone on your server is the serial number greater than the copy
on the Bitfolk DNS Servers (dig soa domain.com @a.authns.bitfolk.co.uk)
- repeat for each, including your own?

2. Does the zone have the Bitfolk DNS Servers listed as NS records?

3. (and you might wish to do this first), have you tried putting your
domain into a reporting tool/website such as https://intodns.com

Kind regards,

Jon