Re: [bitfolk] Upcoming maintenance work / how to handle?noti…

Author: Anahata
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Upcoming maintenance work / how to handle?notifications
On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 02:02:33PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:

> ¹ If you're reading this, you are subscribed, because anything
> posted to announce@ goes here too.

This is useful to know! Wouldn't have been obvious, though it does make
sense!

Like Andy Benett, as long as I get an email listing which servers will
be down when, that's enough for me. I have some commercial customers
with mail hosting and I'll be able to warn them, but I don't think they
operate at night so it won't be a concern for them.

--
Anahata
anahata@??? -+- http://www.treewind.co.uk