Re: [bitfolk] Upcoming maintenance work / how to handle?noti…

Author: Keith Williams
To: BitFolk Users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Upcoming maintenance work / how to handle?notifications
"Okay. So at the moment I'm leaning towards sending out a
non-personalised public email to announce@ a month before the work,
with all the details, which will include a list of host machines.
That will also include the offer of moving customer VMs ahead of the
work if necessary."

That does seem the simplest and most logical way to do it

Keith