Re: [bitfolk] Issues receiving e-mails from BT Internet cust…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Issues receiving e-mails from BT Internet customers

gpg: Signature made Sat Oct 17 14:55:28 2020 UTC
Hi John,

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:59:04AM +0100, John Winters wrote:
> Some e-mails from BT Internet customers take of the order of 3 weeks to
> arrive. Looking at the headers, they move around between a couple of BT
> server to begin with, then sit on the final one for up to 3 weeks before
> they are delivered to my server.

I've not personally seen this. The only people who could fix this or
explain what is going on are BT, I think, and they're not likely to
look into it unless asked to by one of their customers. And even
then it may be a challenge finding the right people to talk to.

If you have a copy of the full headers of something you've received
with delays, it would be interesting to see it. I (or you) could post it to
the mailop list where there are probably BT staff lurking who might
comment since it's a fairly closed forum.

    https://www.mailop.org/