Re: [bitfolk] Another prod regarding 32-bit guests

Author: Dave Mills
To: Andy Smith
CC: Bitfolk Users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Another prod regarding 32-bit guests
Hi Andy,

Thank you for the clarification and guide. I'll be organizing with my users
then making the switch in a week or two.

cheers,
David

If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and
beauty. ~Japanese Proverb
Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about
hundreds of things. ~Saki