Re: [bitfolk] Another prod regarding 32-bit guests

Author: Ross Younger
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Another prod regarding 32-bit guests
To clarify, we're only really talking about the kernel here? So, if
(like me) you've upgraded your kernel and hence your Xen instance to 64
bit, but your userland is a mixture of 32 and 64 bit, you're OK?

(In my case: debian stretch, kernel 4.9. Clearly I ought to upgrade to
buster, which will enable PVH mode, but rather than continue with my ~8
years of cruft around the filesystem, did you say something about being
able to offer a spare guests on a short term basis for the purposes of
reimaging? I really ought get my head around Ansible and friends too...)

Ross