Re: [bitfolk] Where do current CentOS users want to go after…

Author: Jamie Stallwood
To: Andy Smith, users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Where do current CentOS users want to go after CentOS 8 EOL?
I found it quite easy to convert to Stream from a CentOS 8 'traditional'
installation (I have never been able to install Stream from ISO without
running into problems), so should I ever need to rebuild my server, I'd
repeat that exercise. Failing that, I'd probably be exploring the Oracle
Linux road.

Thanks
Jamie