Re: [bitfolk] Adding a new user

Author: John Winters
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Adding a new user
The only gotcha I can think of is that you're adding one more route by
which an intruder can access your system. Make sure you have remote
password login disable, and if you can control the behaviour of your new
user, make sure he or she uses only a passphrase protected ssh key when
accessing your server.

Cheers,
John