Re: [bitfolk] Dynamic Updates to BitFolk Secondary

Author: Chris Marr
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Dynamic Updates to BitFolk Secondary
Sorry if I'm a bit slow responding - work is hectic and the work/life
balance is a little skewed!

I'm using a TSIG key and DNSSEC mechanism to update the zone - I've been
using the zytrax books as reference:

https://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/ch7/xfer.html#allow-update

But as the names are dynamically updated, there is no change to the Serial
number

Chris