Re: [bitfolk] Mail server on Bitfolk

Author: Anahata
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Mail server on Bitfolk
On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 09:16:23AM +0100, Hugh Frostick wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a (delighted!) relatively new BF user and run two dozen websites
> under Centos and Virtualmin, with no email as I keep email off my
> webserver. I am fed up with Cpanel in multiple ways and want to drop
> the server where I currently have all my email and mail forwarders.
>
> Is another VPS on Centos with Virtualmin a good route to manage my and
> my clients’ email? Or is there a better solution for a mail server?

Consider Sympl ( https://sympl.host )
I switched to Sympl from Virtualmin. It handles web and mail but there's
no reason you shouldn't use it for mail only. All admin done by ssh, so
forget it if you really want a web based interface.

Sympl is designed for Debian and uses exim4 and dovecot for mail.

--
Anahata
anahata@??? -+- http://www.treewind.co.uk