Re: [bitfolk] NixOS on Bitfolk

Author: Josh Holland
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] NixOS on Bitfolk
whoops, pressed send before I was ready...

Josh Holland <josh@???> writes:

> Hi folks,
>
> My VPS currently has Ubuntu 18.04 installed on it, and since 20.04 has
> just been released, I'm considering when and whether to upgrade it.
> However, I've also been looking into NixOS recently, and I thought I
> might try running it on my server.

... Has anybody tried this? I see you can install it directly (though
from perusal of the wiki, BitFolk might have to set it up first), or by
replacing another distro with NIXOS_LUSTRATE. I'm not fully sold on it
yet, but I thought I might see if anybody here had any experience.

Thanks,

--
Josh Holland