Re: [bitfolk] Kernel upgrade (Debian 10.2)

Author: Kamal Shaker
To: Andy Smith
CC: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Kernel upgrade (Debian 10.2)
I think i had this issue a few years ago when upgrading Debian, I can't
really recall what I did it fix it, but I seem to remember something about
the kernel name had changed and so wouldn't upgrade since they no longer
where updating that kernel name. Actually re-reading, I think they dropped
the -bigmem and went with -pae. So try having a close look at the newer
kernel version names.

You just need to install the newer version reboot and remove the older
version.

Kamal.