Re: [bitfolk] Kernel upgrade (Debian 10.2)

Author: Martijn Grooten
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Kernel upgrade (Debian 10.2)
Hi Andy,

> I don't know how it would be possible to upgrade through so many
> major releases without ever installing or using a newer kernel. It
> makes me wonder if the server is truly running Debian buster.
>
> In your /etc/apt/sources you list the release as "stable". Normally
> best practice is to use the release name there (e.g. "squeeze",
> "buster") so that the release doesn't change when a new stable
> release is made.
>
> I am hesitant to advise simply trying to install the ekrnel package
> for Debian stable ("linux-image-686-pae") because it isn't clear to
> em that you actually are running Debian stable.

Oh, it's pretty clear that I should just set up a new Bitfolk server
and copy things there, then nuke this one. (Or donate it to a museum
of weird virtual servers...)

> Have you actually done an upgrade through each successive release
> (squeeze, wheezy, jessie, stretch, buster) or did you just change
> /etc/apt/sources.list to not say "squeeze" and instead say "stable"?

I'm fairly sure I've done at least some of the upgrades, but I haven't
kept a log of it somewhere.

The likely explanation for this mess is that I have not had the time
to pay attention to this server for some time, but have had at times
needed to do something specific. Things like running Let's Encrypt. I
then found a quick fix, which solved the problem, and I know enough
about Linux servers to understand what I was doing, but never took the
bigger picture into account.

> What is the output of:
>
> $ cat /etc/debian_version

10.2

> Also if you could do this:
>
> $ dpkg -l > package_list.txt
>
> and attach that to the email? That will tell us exactly what package
> versions you have.

Done!

Martijn

||/ Name                               Version                          Architecture Description
+++-==================================-================================-============-===============================================================================
ii  adduser                            3.118                            all          add and remove users and groups
ii  alpine                             2.00+dfsg-6+squeeze1             i386         Text-based email client, friendly for novices but powerful
ii  apache2                            2.4.25-3+deb9u7                  i386         Apache HTTP Server
ii  apache2-bin                        2.4.25-3+deb9u7                  i386         Apache HTTP Server (modules and other binary files)
ii  apache2-data                       2.4.25-3+deb9u7                  all          Apache HTTP Server (common files)
ii  apache2-utils                      2.4.25-3+deb9u7                  i386         Apache HTTP Server (utility programs for web servers)
rc  apache2.2-bin                      2.4.10-10+deb8u8                 i386         Transitional package for apache2-bin
rc  apache2.2-common                   2.4.10-10+deb8u8                 i386         Transitional package for apache2
ii  apt                                1.4.9                            i386         commandline package manager
ii  apt-utils                          1.4.9                            i386         package management related utility programs
rc  apt-xapian-index                   0.41                             all          maintenance and search tools for a Xapian index of Debian packages
ii  aptitude                           0.8.7-1                          i386         terminal-based package manager
ii  aptitude-common                    0.8.7-1                          all          architecture independent files for the aptitude package manager
ii  at                                 3.1.23-1                         i386         Delayed job execution and batch processing
rc  autoconf                           2.69-10                          all          automatic configure script builder
ii  autopoint                          0.19.8.1-9                       all          The autopoint program from GNU gettext
rc  base-config                        2.53.10                          all          Debian base system configurator
ii  base-files                         10.3+deb10u2                     i386         Debian base system miscellaneous files
ii  base-passwd                        3.5.46                           i386         Debian base system master password and group files
ii  bash                               4.4-5                            i386         GNU Bourne Again SHell
ii  bind9-host                         1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze14         i386         Version of 'host' bundled with BIND 9.X
ii  binutils                           2.28-5                           i386         GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
ii  bsd-mailx                          8.1.2-0.20160123cvs-4            i386         simple mail user agent
ii  bsdmainutils                       11.1.2+b1                        i386         collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
ii  bsdutils                           1:2.29.2-1+deb9u1                i386         basic utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite
ii  busybox                            1:1.22.0-19+b3                   i386         Tiny utilities for small and embedded systems
ii  bvi                                1.4.0-1+b3                       i386         binary file editor
ii  bzip2                              1.0.6-9.2~deb10u1                i386         high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
ii  ca-certificates                    20161130+nmu1+deb9u1             all          Common CA certificates
ii  certbot                            0.31.0-1                         all          automatically configure HTTPS using Let's Encrypt
rc  clisp                              1:2.48-3                         i386         GNU CLISP, a Common Lisp implementation
rc  common-lisp-controller             7.10                             all          Common Lisp source and compiler manager
ii  connect-proxy                      1.105-1                          i386         Establish TCP connection using SOCKS4/5 or HTTP tunnel
ii  console-common                     0.7.90                           all          basic infrastructure for text console configuration
ii  console-data                       2:1.12-6                         all          keymaps, fonts, charset maps, fallback tables for 'kbd'.
rc  console-tools                      1:0.2.3dbs-69.1                  i386         Linux console and font utilities
ii  coreutils                          8.26-3                           i386         GNU core utilities
ii  cpio                               2.12+dfsg-9                      i386         GNU cpio -- a program to manage archives of files
ii  cpp                                4:4.9.2-2                        i386         GNU C preprocessor (cpp)
ii  cpp-4.9                            4.9.2-10                         i386         GNU C preprocessor
ii  cron                               3.0pl1-128+deb9u1                i386         process scheduling daemon
ii  curl                               7.38.0-4+deb8u5                  i386         command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
ii  dash                               0.5.8-2.4                        i386         POSIX-compliant shell
ii  db4.8-util                         4.8.30-2                         i386         Berkeley v4.8 Database Utilities
ii  dbus                               1.2.24-4+squeeze3                i386         simple interprocess messaging system
ii  deb-multimedia-keyring             2016.8.1                         all          GnuPG archive key of the deb-multimedia repository
ii  debconf                            1.5.71                           all          Debian configuration management system
ii  debconf-i18n                       1.5.71                           all          full internationalization support for debconf
ii  debhelper                          9.20150101+deb8u2                all          helper programs for debian/rules
ii  debian-archive-keyring             2019.1                           all          GnuPG archive keys of the Debian archive
ii  debianutils                        4.8.6.1                          i386         Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
rc  defoma                             0.11.11                          all          Debian Font Manager -- automatic font configuration framework
ii  dh-python                          3.20190308                       all          Debian helper tools for packaging Python libraries and applications
ii  dhcp-client                        3.1.3-2                          all          DHCP client transitional package
ii  dhcp3-client                       4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze10            all          ISC DHCP server (transitional package)
ii  dialog                             1.3-20160828-2                   i386         Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
ii  diff                               1:3.0-1                          all          dummy transitional package for diff -> diffutils
ii  diffutils                          1:3.7-3                          i386         File comparison utilities
ii  dmidecode                          3.2-1                            i386         SMBIOS/DMI table decoder
ii  dmsetup                            2:1.02.137-2                     i386         Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
ii  dnsutils                           1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze14         i386         Clients provided with BIND
ii  dovecot-common                     1:1.2.15-7+deb6u1                i386         secure mail server that supports mbox and maildir mailboxes
ii  dovecot-imapd                      1:1.2.15-7+deb6u1                i386         secure IMAP server that supports mbox and maildir mailboxes
ii  dpkg                               1.18.25                          i386         Debian package management system
ii  dpkg-dev                           1.18.25                          all          Debian package development tools
ii  dselect                            1.18.25                          i386         Debian package management front-end
ii  e2fslibs:i386                      1.43.4-2                         i386         ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries
ii  e2fsprogs                          1.43.4-2                         i386         ext2/ext3/ext4 file system utilities
ii  ed                                 1.15-1                           i386         classic UNIX line editor
rc  exim4                              4.72-6+squeeze3                  all          metapackage to ease Exim MTA (v4) installation
rc  exim4-base                         4.72-6+squeeze3                  i386         support files for all Exim MTA (v4) packages
rc  exim4-config                       4.72-6+squeeze3                  all          configuration for the Exim MTA (v4)
rc  exim4-daemon-light                 4.72-6+squeeze3                  i386         lightweight Exim MTA (v4) daemon
ii  exiv2                              0.20-2                           i386         EXIF/IPTC metadata manipulation tool
ii  fail2ban                           0.8.4-3+squeeze3                 all          bans IPs that cause multiple authentication errors
ii  fakeroot                           1.23-1                           i386         tool for simulating superuser privileges
ii  fdutils                            5.5-20060227-8                   i386         Linux floppy utilities
rc  feynmf                             1.08-6                           all          set of LaTeX macros for creating Feynman diagrams
ii  file                               1:5.35-4+deb10u1                 i386         Recognize the type of data in a file using "magic" numbers
ii  findutils                          4.6.0+git+20161106-2             i386         utilities for finding files--find, xargs
ii  finger                             0.17-15.2                        i386         user information lookup program
ii  firmware-linux-free                3.4                              all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
ii  fontconfig                         2.13.1-2                         i386         generic font configuration library - support binaries
ii  fontconfig-config                  2.13.1-2                         all          generic font configuration library - configuration
ii  fonts-dejavu-core                  2.37-1                           all          Vera font family derivate with additional characters
rc  fonts-lmodern                      2.004.5-3                        all          OpenType fonts based on Computer Modern
ii  gcc-3.3-base                       1:3.3.6-15                       i386         The GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  gcc-4.3-base                       4.3.5-4                          i386         The GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  gcc-4.9-base:i386                  4.9.2-10                         i386         GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  gcc-6-base:i386                    6.3.0-18+deb9u1                  i386         GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  gcc-8-base:i386                    8.3.0-6                          i386         GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  geoip-bin                          1.6.12-1                         i386         IP lookup command line tools that use the GeoIP library
ii  geoip-database                     20181108-1                       all          IP lookup command line tools that use the GeoIP library (country database)
ii  gettext                            0.19.8.1-9                       i386         GNU Internationalization utilities
ii  gettext-base                       0.19.8.1-9                       i386         GNU Internationalization utilities for the base system
ii  ghostscript                        8.71~dfsg2-9+squeeze1            i386         The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
ii  git                                1:2.11.0-3+deb9u4                i386         fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
ii  git-man                            1:2.11.0-3+deb9u4                all          fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (manual pages)
ii  gnat-4.9-base                      4.9.2-1                          i386         GNU Ada compiler (common files)
ii  gnome-icon-theme                   3.12.0-3                         all          GNOME Desktop icon theme
ii  gnupg                              1.4.18-7+deb8u3                  i386         GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
ii  gnupg-curl                         1.4.18-7+deb8u3                  i386         GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (cURL)
ii  gpgsm                              2.0.14-2+squeeze3                i386         GNU privacy guard - S/MIME version
ii  gpgv                               2.1.18-8~deb9u4                  i386         GNU privacy guard - signature verification tool
ii  grep                               2.27-2                           i386         GNU grep, egrep and fgrep
ii  groff-base                         1.22.4-3                         i386         GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components)
rc  grub                               0.97-59                          i386         GRand Unified Bootloader (dummy package)
ii  grub-common                        2.02~beta3-5+deb9u1              i386         GRand Unified Bootloader (common files)
ii  grub-legacy                        0.97-75                          i386         GRand Unified Bootloader (Legacy version)
rc  grub-pc                            1.98~20100115-1                  i386         GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS version)
ii  gsfonts                            1:8.11+urwcyr1.0.7~pre44-4.4     all          Fonts for the Ghostscript interpreter(s)
ii  gtk-update-icon-cache              3.22.11-1                        i386         icon theme caching utility
ii  gzip                               1.6-5+b1                         i386         GNU compression utilities
ii  hicolor-icon-theme                 0.17-2                           all          default fallback theme for FreeDesktop.org icon themes
ii  hostname                           3.21                             i386         utility to set/show the host name or domain name
ii  ifupdown                           0.8.19                           i386         high level tools to configure network interfaces
ii  imagemagick                        8:6.6.0.4-3+squeeze6             i386         image manipulation programs
ii  info                               6.5.0.dfsg.1-4+b1                i386         Standalone GNU Info documentation browser
ii  init-system-helpers                1.56+nmu1                        all          helper tools for all init systems
iF  initramfs-tools                    0.133+deb10u1                    all          generic modular initramfs generator (automation)
ii  initramfs-tools-core               0.133+deb10u1                    all          generic modular initramfs generator (core tools)
ii  initscripts                        2.93-8                           i386         scripts for initializing and shutting down the system
ii  insserv                            1.18.0-2                         i386         boot sequence organizer using LSB init.d script dependency information
ii  install-info                       6.5.0.dfsg.1-4+b1                i386         Manage installed documentation in info format
ii  integrit                           4.1-1.1+b11                      i386         A file integrity verification program
ii  intltool-debian                    0.35.0+20060710.5                all          Help i18n of RFC822 compliant config files
ii  ipchains                           1.3.10-16                        i386         Network firewalling for Linux 2.2.x
ii  iproute                            1:4.9.0-1+deb9u1                 all          transitional dummy package for iproute2
ii  iproute2                           3.16.0-2                         i386         networking and traffic control tools
ii  iptables                           1.4.8-3                          i386         administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
ii  iputils-ping                       3:20180629-2                     i386         Tools to test the reachability of network hosts
ii  irssi                              1.0.7-1~deb9u1                   i386         terminal based IRC client
ii  irssi-scripts                      20181120                         all          collection of scripts for irssi
ii  isc-dhcp-client                    4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze8             i386         ISC DHCP client
ii  isc-dhcp-common                    4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze8             i386         common files used by all the isc-dhcp* packages
rc  javascript-common                  11                               all          Base support for JavaScript library packages
ii  kbd                                2.0.4-4                          i386         Linux console font and keytable utilities
ii  klibc-utils                        2.0.6-1                          i386         small utilities built with klibc for early boot
rc  klogd                              1.5-6                            i386         Kernel Logging Daemon
ii  kmod                               26-1                             i386         tools for managing Linux kernel modules
ii  lame                               1:3.100-dmo1                     i386         Open source MP3 encoder
ii  laptop-detect                      0.16                             all          system chassis type checker
rc  latex-beamer                       3.07-2                           all          LaTeX class to produce presentations
rc  latex-xcolor                       2.11-1                           all          Easy driver-independent TeX class for color
ii  less                               487-0.1+b1                       i386         pager program similar to more
ii  letsencrypt                        0.31.0-1                         all          transitional dummy package
ii  libacl1:i386                       2.2.53-4                         i386         access control list - shared library
ii  libaio1:i386                       0.3.112-3                        i386         Linux kernel AIO access library - shared library
ii  libalgorithm-c3-perl               0.10-1                           all          Perl module for merging hierarchies using the C3 algorithm
ii  libalgorithm-diff-perl             1.19.03-2                        all          module to find differences between files
ii  libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl          0.04-4+b2                        i386         module to find differences between files (XS accelerated)
ii  libalgorithm-merge-perl            0.08-3                           all          Perl module for three-way merge of textual data
rc  libapache2-mod-php5                5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1             i386         server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
ii  libapache2-mod-php7.0              7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  i386         server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
ii  libapr1:i386                       1.5.2-5                          i386         Apache Portable Runtime Library
ii  libapr1-dev                        1.5.2-5                          i386         Apache Portable Runtime Library - Development Headers
ii  libaprutil1:i386                   1.5.4-3                          i386         Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library
ii  libaprutil1-dbd-sqlite3:i386       1.5.4-3                          i386         Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library - SQLite3 Driver
ii  libaprutil1-dev                    1.5.4-3                          i386         Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library - Development Headers
ii  libaprutil1-ldap:i386              1.5.4-3                          i386         Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library - LDAP Driver
ii  libapt-inst2.0:i386                1.8.2                            i386         deb package format runtime library
ii  libapt-pkg5.0:i386                 1.4.9                            i386         package management runtime library
ii  libarchive-zip-perl                1.64-1                           all          Perl module for manipulation of ZIP archives
ii  libasprintf0c2:i386                0.19.8.1-1~bpo8+1                i386         GNU library to use fprintf and friends in C++
ii  libatk1.0-0:i386                   2.22.0-1                         i386         ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libatk1.0-data                     2.22.0-1                         all          Common files for the ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libatm1:i386                       1:2.5.1-2                        i386         shared library for ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
ii  libattr1:i386                      1:2.4.48-4                       i386         extended attribute handling - shared library
ii  libaudit-common                    1:2.8.4-3                        all          Dynamic library for security auditing - common files
ii  libaudit1:i386                     1:2.4-1+b1                       i386         Dynamic library for security auditing
ii  libauthen-sasl-perl                2.1600-1                         all          Authen::SASL - SASL Authentication framework
ii  libavahi-client3:i386              0.6.31-5                         i386         Avahi client library
ii  libavahi-common-data:i386          0.7-4+b1                         i386         Avahi common data files
ii  libavahi-common3:i386              0.7-4+b1                         i386         Avahi common library
ii  libb-hooks-endofscope-perl         0.24-1                           all          module for executing code after a scope finished compilation
ii  libbind9-60                        1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze14         i386         BIND9 Shared Library used by BIND
ii  libblkid1:i386                     2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         block device ID library
ii  libboost-filesystem1.62.0:i386     1.62.0+dfsg-4                    i386         filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
rc  libboost-iostreams1.40.0           1.40.0-6+b1                      i386         Boost.Iostreams Library
rc  libboost-iostreams1.42.0           1.42.0-4                         i386         Boost.Iostreams Library
rc  libboost-iostreams1.55.0:i386      1.55.0+dfsg-3                    i386         Boost.Iostreams Library
ii  libboost-iostreams1.62.0:i386      1.62.0+dfsg-4                    i386         Boost.Iostreams Library
ii  libboost-system1.62.0:i386         1.62.0+dfsg-4                    i386         Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
ii  libbsd0:i386                       0.8.3-1                          i386         utility functions from BSD systems - shared library
ii  libbytes-random-secure-perl        0.29-1                           all          Perl extension to generate cryptographically-secure random bytes
ii  libbz2-1.0:i386                    1.0.6-9.2~deb10u1                i386         high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
it  libc-bin                           2.24-11+deb9u4                   i386         GNU C Library: Binaries
iU  libc-dev-bin                       2.28-10                          i386         GNU C Library: Development binaries
ii  libc-l10n                          2.28-10                          all          GNU C Library: localization files
ii  libc6:i386                         2.24-11+deb9u4                   i386         GNU C Library: Shared libraries
iU  libc6-dev:i386                     2.28-10                          i386         GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
rc  libc6-i686:i386                    2.24-11+deb9u4                   i386         transitional dummy package
ii  libc6-xen:i386                     2.24-11+deb9u4                   i386         GNU C Library: Shared libraries [Xen version]
ii  libcairo2:i386                     1.14.8-1                         i386         Cairo 2D vector graphics library
ii  libcap1                            1:1.10-14                        i386         support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
ii  libcap2:i386                       1:2.25-2                         i386         POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (library)
ii  libcap2-bin                        1:2.25-2                         i386         POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (utilities)
ii  libcapture-tiny-perl               0.48-1                           all          module to capture STDOUT and STDERR
ii  libcarp-clan-perl                  6.07-1                           all          Perl enhancement to Carp error logging facilities
rc  libcdt4                            2.26.3-5+squeeze3                i386         rich set of graph drawing tools - cdt library
ii  libcgi-fast-perl                   1:2.13-1                         all          CGI subclass for work with FCGI
ii  libcgi-pm-perl                     4.40-1                           all          module for Common Gateway Interface applications
ii  libclass-accessor-perl             0.51-1                           all          Perl module that automatically generates accessors
ii  libclass-c3-perl                   0.34-1                           all          pragma for using the C3 method resolution order
ii  libclass-c3-xs-perl                0.14-1+b1                        i386         Perl module to accelerate Class::C3
ii  libclass-data-inheritable-perl     0.08-3                           all          Perl module to create accessors to class data
ii  libclass-inspector-perl            1.32-1                           all          Perl module that provides information about classes
ii  libclass-load-perl                 0.25-1                           all          module for loading modules by name
ii  libclass-load-xs-perl              0.09-2+b1                        i386         XS implementation of parts of Class::Load
ii  libclass-method-modifiers-perl     2.12-1                           all          Perl module providing method modifiers
ii  libclass-singleton-perl            1.5-1                            all          implementation of a "Singleton" class
ii  libcloog-isl4:i386                 0.18.2-1+b2                      i386         Chunky Loop Generator (runtime library)
ii  libcomerr2:i386                    1.43.4-2                         i386         common error description library
ii  libcommon-sense-perl               3.74-2                           i386         module that implements some sane defaults for Perl programs
ii  libconsole                         1:0.2.3dbs-69.1                  i386         Shared libraries for Linux console and font manipulation
ii  libcroco3:i386                     0.6.12-3                         i386         Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) parsing and manipulation toolkit
ii  libcrypt-blowfish-perl             2.14-1+b4                        i386         Blowfish cryptography for Perl
ii  libcrypt-dh-perl                   0.07-2                           all          Diffie-Hellman key exchange system implemented in Perl
ii  libcrypt-openssl-bignum-perl       0.07-2                           i386         Perl module to access OpenSSL multiprecision integer arithmetic libraries
ii  libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl          0.28-5                           i386         module for RSA encryption using OpenSSL
ii  libcrypt-random-seed-perl          0.03-1                           all          Perl module providing strong randomness for seeding
ii  libcrypt-ssleay-perl               0.73.04-2                        i386         OpenSSL support for LWP
ii  libcups2:i386                      1.7.5-11+deb8u1                  i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
ii  libcupsimage2                      1.4.4-7+squeeze8                 i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Raster image library
ii  libcurl3:i386                      7.38.0-4+deb8u5                  i386         easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
ii  libcurl3-gnutls:i386               7.38.0-4+deb8u5                  i386         easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
ii  libcurses-perl                     1.36-1+b1                        i386         Curses interface for Perl
ii  libcurses-ui-perl                  0.9609-1                         all          curses-based OO user interface framework for Perl
rc  libcwidget1                        0.5.6.1-3                        i386         high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files)
rc  libcwidget3:i386                   0.5.17-2                         i386         high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files)
ii  libcwidget3v5:i386                 0.5.17-4+b1                      i386         high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files)
ii  libdata-optlist-perl               0.110-1                          all          module to parse and validate simple name/value option pairs
ii  libdata-visitor-perl               0.30-2                           all          Visitor implementation for Perl data structures
ii  libdate-manip-perl                 6.76-1                           all          module for manipulating dates
ii  libdatetime-format-http-perl       0.42-2                           all          Perl module for date conversion with date formats used by the HTTP protocol
ii  libdatetime-format-mail-perl       0.4030-1                         all          module to convert between DateTime and RFC2822/822 formats
ii  libdatetime-format-strptime-perl   1.7600-1                         all          Perl module to parse and format strp and strf time patterns
ii  libdatetime-format-w3cdtf-perl     0.07-1                           all          module to parse and format W3CDTF datetime strings
ii  libdatetime-locale-perl            1:1.23-1                         all          Perl extension providing localization support for DateTime
ii  libdatetime-perl                   2:1.42-1                         i386         module for manipulating dates, times and timestamps
ii  libdatetime-timezone-perl          1:2.23-1+2019c                   all          framework exposing the Olson time zone database to Perl
ii  libdatrie1:i386                    0.2.12-2                         i386         Double-array trie library
ii  libdb1-compat                      2.1.3-20                         i386         Berkeley database routines [glibc 2.0/2.1 compatibility]
ii  libdb3                             3.2.9+dfsg-0.1                   i386         Berkeley v3 Database Libraries [runtime]
ii  libdb4.2                           4.2.52+dfsg-5.1                  i386         Berkeley v4.2 Database Libraries [runtime]
ii  libdb4.4                           4.4.20-11                        i386         Berkeley v4.4 Database Libraries [runtime]
ii  libdb4.8                           4.8.30-2                         i386         Berkeley v4.8 Database Libraries [runtime]
ii  libdb5.3:i386                      5.3.28-12+deb9u1                 i386         Berkeley v5.3 Database Libraries [runtime]
ii  libdbd-mysql-perl                  4.041-2                          i386         Perl5 database interface to the MariaDB/MySQL database
ii  libdbd-sqlite3-perl                1.54-1                           i386         Perl DBI driver with a self-contained RDBMS
ii  libdbi-perl                        1.636-1+b1                       i386         Perl Database Interface (DBI)
ii  libdbus-1-3:i386                   1.8.22-0+deb8u1                  i386         simple interprocess messaging system (library)
ii  libdebconfclient0:i386             0.249                            i386         Debian Configuration Management System (C-implementation library)
rc  libdes425-3                        1.6.dfsg.4~beta1-13              i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - OLD DES API
ii  libdevel-globaldestruction-perl    0.14-1                           all          module to expose the flag that marks global destruction
ii  libdevel-overloadinfo-perl         0.005-1                          all          module to introspect overloaded operators
ii  libdevel-stacktrace-perl           2.0300-1                         all          Perl module containing stack trace and related objects
ii  libdevmapper1.02.1:i386            2:1.02.137-2                     i386         Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
ii  libdigest-hmac-perl                1.03+dfsg-2                      all          module for creating standard message integrity checks
ii  libdist-checkconflicts-perl        0.11-1                           all          module for declaring version conflicts for a distribution
rc  libdjvulibre21                     3.5.23-3+squeeze1                i386         Runtime support for the DjVu image format
ii  libdns69                           1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze14         i386         DNS Shared Library used by BIND
ii  libdpkg-perl                       1.18.25                          all          Dpkg perl modules
ii  libedit2:i386                      3.1-20160903-3                   i386         BSD editline and history libraries
ii  libemail-abstract-perl             3.008-2                          all          unified interface to mail representations
ii  libemail-address-perl              1.912-1                          all          Perl module for RFC 2822 address parsing and creation
ii  libemail-date-format-perl          1.005-1                          all          Module to generate RFC-2822-valid date strings
ii  libemail-messageid-perl            1.406-1                          all          Perl library for unique mail Message-ID generation
ii  libemail-mime-contenttype-perl     1.022-1                          all          Perl module to parse a MIME Content-Type header
ii  libemail-mime-encodings-perl       1.315-2                          all          unified interface to MIME encoding and decoding
ii  libemail-mime-perl                 1.937-1                          all          module for simple MIME message parsing
ii  libemail-send-io-perl              2.200-1                          all          Send mail via IO::All
ii  libemail-send-perl                 2.198-3                          all          Perl module for simply sending email
ii  libemail-simple-perl               2.216-1                          all          module to parse RFC2822 headers and message format
ii  libencode-locale-perl              1.05-1                           all          utility to determine the locale encoding
rc  libept0                            0.5.30                           i386         High-level library for managing Debian package information
rc  libept1                            1.0.4                            i386         High-level library for managing Debian package information
ii  liberror-perl                      0.17027-2                        all          Perl module for error/exception handling in an OO-ish way
ii  libestr0:i386                      0.1.10-2.1                       i386         Helper functions for handling strings (lib)
rc  libev3                             1:3.9-1                          i386         high-performance event loop library modelled after libevent
ii  libeval-closure-perl               0.14-1                           all          Perl module to safely and cleanly create closures via string eval
ii  libevent-2.0-5:i386                2.0.21-stable-3                  i386         Asynchronous event notification library
ii  libexception-class-perl            1.44-1                           all          module that allows you to declare real exception classes in Perl
ii  libexiv2-9                         0.20-2                           i386         EXIF/IPTC metadata manipulation library
ii  libexpat1:i386                     2.2.0-2+deb9u1                   i386         XML parsing C library - runtime library
ii  libexpat1-dev:i386                 2.2.0-2+deb9u1                   i386         XML parsing C library - development kit
ii  libexporter-tiny-perl              1.002001-1                       all          tiny exporter similar to Sub::Exporter
ii  libexttextcat-2.0-0:i386           3.4.5-1                          i386         Language detection library
ii  libexttextcat-data                 3.4.5-1                          all          Language detection library - data files
ii  libfakeroot:i386                   1.23-1                           i386         tool for simulating superuser privileges - shared libraries
ii  libfcgi-perl                       0.78-2                           i386         helper module for FastCGI
ii  libfdisk1:i386                     2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         fdisk partitioning library
ii  libffi6:i386                       3.2.1-9                          i386         Foreign Function Interface library runtime
ii  libfile-copy-recursive-perl        0.44-1                           all          Perl extension for recursively copying files and directories
ii  libfile-listing-perl               6.04-1                           all          module to parse directory listings
ii  libfile-sharedir-perl              1.116-2                          all          module to locate non-code files during run-time
ii  libfl2:i386                        2.6.4-6.2                        i386         SHARED library for flex (a fast lexical analyzer generator)
ii  libflac8:i386                      1.3.2-3                          i386         Free Lossless Audio Codec - runtime C library
ii  libfont-afm-perl                   1.20-2                           all          Font::AFM - Interface to Adobe Font Metrics files
ii  libfontconfig1:i386                2.13.1-2                         i386         generic font configuration library - runtime
ii  libfreetype6:i386                  2.6.3-3.2                        i386         FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
ii  libfribidi0:i386                   1.0.5-3.1+deb10u1                i386         Free Implementation of the Unicode BiDi algorithm
ii  libfuse2:i386                      2.9.7-1+deb9u2                   i386         Filesystem in Userspace (library)
ii  libgail-common:i386                2.24.32-3                        i386         GNOME Accessibility Implementation Library -- common modules
ii  libgail18:i386                     2.24.32-3                        i386         GNOME Accessibility Implementation Library -- shared libraries
ii  libgc1c2:i386                      1:7.6.4-0.4                      i386         conservative garbage collector for C and C++
ii  libgcc1:i386                       1:8.3.0-6                        i386         GCC support library
ii  libgcrypt11                        1.4.5-2+squeeze3                 i386         LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
ii  libgcrypt20:i386                   1.7.6-2+deb9u3                   i386         LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
rc  libgd2-xpm                         2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-5+deb6u1         i386         GD Graphics Library version 2
ii  libgdbm3:i386                      1.8.3-14                         i386         GNU dbm database routines (runtime version)
ii  libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0:i386            2.38.1+dfsg-1                    i386         GDK Pixbuf library
ii  libgdk-pixbuf2.0-bin               2.38.1+dfsg-1                    i386         GDK Pixbuf library (thumbnailer)
ii  libgdk-pixbuf2.0-common            2.38.1+dfsg-1                    all          GDK Pixbuf library - data files
ii  libgeoip1:i386                     1.6.12-1                         i386         non-DNS IP-to-country resolver library
ii  libglib2.0-0:i386                  2.50.3-2                         i386         GLib library of C routines
ii  libglib2.0-data                    2.58.3-2+deb10u2                 all          Common files for GLib library
ii  libgmp10:i386                      2:6.1.2+dfsg-4                   i386         Multiprecision arithmetic library
rc  libgmp3c2                          2:4.3.2+dfsg-1                   i386         Multiprecision arithmetic library
rc  libgnat-4.4                        4.4.5-3                          i386         Runtime library for GNU Ada applications
ii  libgnat-4.9:i386                   4.9.2-1                          i386         runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)
ii  libgnutls-deb0-28:i386             3.3.8-6+deb8u4                   i386         GNU TLS library - main runtime library
ii  libgnutls11                        1.0.16-14+b1                     i386         GNU TLS library - runtime library
rc  libgnutls13                        2.0.4-3                          i386         the GNU TLS library - runtime library
ii  libgnutls26                        2.8.6-1+squeeze6                 i386         the GNU TLS library - runtime library
ii  libgomp1:i386                      8.3.0-6                          i386         GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
ii  libgpg-error0:i386                 1.26-2                           i386         library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components
ii  libgpgme11                         1.2.0-1.2+deb6u1                 i386         GPGME - GnuPG Made Easy
ii  libgpm2:i386                       1.20.7-5                         i386         General Purpose Mouse - shared library
rc  libgpmg1                           1.19.6-25                        i386         General Purpose Mouse - shared library
rc  libgraph4                          2.26.3-5+squeeze3                i386         rich set of graph drawing tools - graph library
ii  libgraphite2-3:i386                1.3.13-7                         i386         Font rendering engine for Complex Scripts -- library
ii  libgs8                             8.71~dfsg2-9+squeeze1            i386         The Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter Library
ii  libgssapi-krb5-2:i386              1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
ii  libgssrpc4:i386                    1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - GSS enabled ONCRPC
ii  libgtk2.0-0:i386                   2.24.32-3                        i386         GTK+ graphical user interface library
ii  libgtk2.0-bin                      2.24.32-3                        i386         programs for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
ii  libgtk2.0-common                   2.24.32-3                        all          common files for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
rc  libgvc5                            2.26.3-5+squeeze3                i386         rich set of graph drawing tools - gvc library
ii  libharfbuzz0b:i386                 1.4.2-1                          i386         OpenType text shaping engine (shared library)
ii  libhogweed2:i386                   2.7.1-5+deb8u2                   i386         low level cryptographic library (public-key cryptos)
ii  libhtml-format-perl                2.12-1                           all          module for transforming HTML into various formats
ii  libhtml-parser-perl                3.72-3                           i386         collection of modules that parse HTML text documents
ii  libhtml-tagset-perl                3.20-3                           all          Data tables pertaining to HTML
ii  libhtml-template-perl              2.97-1                           all          module for using HTML templates with Perl
ii  libhtml-tree-perl                  5.07-2                           all          Perl module to represent and create HTML syntax trees
ii  libhttp-cookies-perl               6.04-1                           all          HTTP cookie jars
ii  libhttp-date-perl                  6.02-1                           all          module of date conversion routines
ii  libhttp-message-perl               6.18-1                           all          perl interface to HTTP style messages
ii  libhttp-negotiate-perl             6.01-1                           all          implementation of content negotiation
ii  libice6:i386                       2:1.0.9-2                        i386         X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
rc  libicu52:i386                      52.1-8+deb8u4                    i386         International Components for Unicode
ii  libidn11:i386                      1.33-2.2                         i386         GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
ii  libidn2-0:i386                     2.0.5-1+deb10u1                  i386         Internationalized domain names (IDNA2008/TR46) library
rc  libilmbase6:i386                   1.0.1-6.1                        i386         several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
ii  libimage-exiftool-perl             11.16-1                          all          library and program to read and write meta information in multimedia files
ii  libio-all-perl                     0.87-1                           all          Perl module for unified IO operations
ii  libio-html-perl                    1.001-1                          all          open an HTML file with automatic charset detection
ii  libio-socket-inet6-perl            2.72-2                           all          object interface for AF_INET6 domain sockets
ii  libio-socket-ssl-perl              2.044-1                          all          Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
ii  libisc62                           1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze14         i386         ISC Shared Library used by BIND
ii  libisccc60                         1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze19         i386         Command Channel Library used by BIND
ii  libisccfg62                        1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze14         i386         Config File Handling Library used by BIND
ii  libisl10:i386                      0.12.2-2                         i386         manipulating sets and relations of integer points bounded by linear constraints
ii  libjasper1                         1.900.1-7+squeeze4               i386         The JasPer JPEG-2000 runtime library
ii  libjbig0:i386                      2.1-3.1+b2                       i386         JBIGkit libraries
ii  libjbig2dec0:i386                  0.16-1                           i386         JBIG2 decoder library - shared libraries
ii  libjpeg62-turbo:i386               1:1.5.2-2+b1                     i386         libjpeg-turbo JPEG runtime library
ii  libjson-c2:i386                    0.11-4                           i386         JSON manipulation library - shared library
ii  libjson-maybexs-perl               1.004000-1                       all          interface to the best available JSON module
ii  libjson-perl                       4.02000-1                        all          module for manipulating JSON-formatted data
ii  libjson-xs-perl                    3.030-1                          i386         module for manipulating JSON-formatted data (C/XS-accelerated)
ii  libk5crypto3:i386                  1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
rc  libkadm5clnt-mit7                  1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze10            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Administration Clients
ii  libkadm5clnt-mit9:i386             1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Administration Clients
rc  libkadm5srv-mit7                   1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze10            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - KDC and Admin Server
ii  libkadm5srv-mit9:i386              1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - KDC and Admin Server
rc  libkdb5-4                          1.8.3+dfsg-4squeeze10            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Kerberos database
ii  libkdb5-7:i386                     1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Kerberos database
ii  libkeyutils1:i386                  1.6-6                            i386         Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
ii  libklibc:i386                      2.0.6-1                          i386         minimal libc subset for use with initramfs
ii  libkmod2:i386                      26-1                             i386         libkmod shared library
rc  libkpathsea5                       2009-8                           i386         TeX Live: path search library for TeX (runtime part)
ii  libkrb5-3:i386                     1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
rc  libkrb53                           1.6.dfsg.4~beta1-13              i386         Transitional library package/krb4 library
ii  libkrb5support0:i386               1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2            i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library
ii  libksba8:i386                      1.3.5-2                          i386         X.509 and CMS support library
ii  liblcms1                           1.18.dfsg-1.2+b3                 i386         Color management library
ii  libldap-2.4-2:i386                 2.4.40+dfsg-1+deb8u2             i386         OpenLDAP libraries
rc  libldap2                           2.1.30.dfsg-13.5                 i386         OpenLDAP libraries
ii  libldap2-dev:i386                  2.4.40+dfsg-1+deb8u2             i386         OpenLDAP development libraries
rc  libldns1                           1.6.17-5+b1                      i386         ldns library for DNS programming
ii  liblist-allutils-perl              0.15-1                           all          Perl wrapper for modules List::Util and List::MoreUtils
ii  liblist-moreutils-perl             0.416-1+b1                       i386         Perl module with additional list functions not found in List::Util
ii  liblist-someutils-perl             0.56-1                           all          module that provides the stuff missing in List::Util
ii  liblist-utilsby-perl               0.11-1                           all          higher-order list utility functions
ii  liblocale-gettext-perl             1.07-3+b1                        i386         module using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
ii  liblockfile-bin                    1.14-1.1                         i386         support binaries for and cli utilities based on liblockfile
ii  liblockfile1:i386                  1.14-1.1                         i386         NFS-safe locking library
rc  liblog4cxx10                       0.10.0-1.1                       i386         A logging library for C++
ii  liblogging-stdlog0:i386            1.0.5-2+b2                       i386         easy to use and lightweight logging library
ii  liblognorm1:i386                   1.0.1-3                          i386         Log normalizing library
ii  liblqr-1-0:i386                    0.4.2-2.1                        i386         converts plain array images into multi-size representation
ii  libltdl7:i386                      2.4.6-9                          i386         System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
ii  liblua5.1-0:i386                   5.1.5-8.1+b2                     i386         Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.1
ii  liblua5.2-0:i386                   5.2.4-1.1+b2                     i386         Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.2
ii  liblwp-mediatypes-perl             6.02-1                           all          module to guess media type for a file or a URL
ii  liblwp-protocol-https-perl         6.07-2                           all          HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
ii  liblwres60                         1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze14         i386         Lightweight Resolver Library used by BIND
ii  liblz4-1:i386                      1.8.3-1                          i386         Fast LZ compression algorithm library - runtime
ii  liblzma2                           5.0.0-2                          i386         XZ-format compression library
ii  liblzma5:i386                      5.2.2-1.2+b1                     i386         XZ-format compression library
ii  liblzo1                            1.08-3                           i386         data compression library (old version)
ii  liblzo2-2:i386                     2.10-0.1                         i386         data compression library
ii  libmagic-mgc                       1:5.35-4+deb10u1                 i386         File type determination library using "magic" numbers (compiled magic file)
ii  libmagic1:i386                     1:5.35-4+deb10u1                 i386         Recognize the type of data in a file using "magic" numbers - library
rc  libmagick++3                       8:6.6.0.4-3+squeeze7             i386         object-oriented C++ interface to ImageMagick
ii  libmagickcore3                     8:6.6.0.4-3+squeeze7             i386         low-level image manipulation library
ii  libmagickwand3                     8:6.6.0.4-3+squeeze7             i386         image manipulation library
ii  libmail-dkim-perl                  0.54-1                           all          cryptographically identify the sender of email - perl library
ii  libmail-sendmail-perl              0.80-1                           all          simple way to send email from a perl script
ii  libmailtools-perl                  2.18-1                           all          Manipulate email in perl programs
ii  libmariadbclient18:i386            10.1.38-0+deb9u1                 i386         MariaDB database client library
ii  libmath-bigint-gmp-perl            1.6003-1                         i386         module for arbitrary precision arithmetic using GMP
ii  libmath-bigint-perl                1.999816-1                       all          arbitrary size integer/float math package
ii  libmath-random-isaac-perl          1.004-1                          all          Perl interface to the ISAAC PRNG Algorithm
ii  libmilter1.0.1:i386                8.15.2-8                         i386         Sendmail Mail Filter API (Milter)
ii  libmime-types-perl                 2.17-1                           all          Perl extension for determining MIME types and Transfer Encoding
ii  libmodule-implementation-perl      0.09-1                           all          module for loading one of several alternate implementations of a module
ii  libmodule-pluggable-perl           5.2-1                            all          module for giving  modules the ability to have plugins
ii  libmodule-runtime-conflicts-perl   0.003-1                          all          module to provide information on conflicts for Module::Runtime
ii  libmodule-runtime-perl             0.016-1                          all          Perl module for runtime module handling
ii  libmoose-perl                      2.1807-1                         i386         modern Perl object system framework
ii  libmoosex-role-parameterized-perl  1.10-1                           all          Moose extension providing parameterized roles
ii  libmount1:i386                     2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         device mounting library
ii  libmp3-info-perl                   1.24-1.2                         all          Perl MP3::Info - Manipulate / fetch info from MP3 audio files
ii  libmp3-tag-perl                    1.13-1.1                         all          Module for reading tags of MP3 audio files
ii  libmp3lame0:i386                   1:3.100-dmo1                     i386         Shared libraries for MP3 encoding
ii  libmpc3:i386                       1.1.0-1                          i386         multiple precision complex floating-point library
ii  libmpdec2:i386                     2.4.2-2                          i386         library for decimal floating point arithmetic (runtime library)
ii  libmpfr4:i386                      3.1.5-1                          i386         multiple precision floating-point computation
ii  libmpfr6:i386                      4.0.2-1                          i386         multiple precision floating-point computation
ii  libmro-compat-perl                 0.13-1                           all          mro::* interface compatibility for Perls < 5.9.5
ii  libmysqlclient-dev                 5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  i386         MySQL database development files
ii  libmysqlclient16                   5.1.73-1+deb6u1                  i386         MySQL database client library
ii  libmysqlclient18:i386              5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  i386         MySQL database client library
ii  libnamespace-autoclean-perl        0.28-1                           all          module to remove imported symbols after compilation
ii  libnamespace-clean-perl            0.27-1                           all          module for keeping imports and functions out of the current namespace
ii  libncurses5:i386                   6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2           i386         shared libraries for terminal handling (legacy version)
ii  libncurses6:i386                   6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2           i386         shared libraries for terminal handling
ii  libncursesw5:i386                  6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2           i386         shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character legacy version)
ii  libnet-daemon-perl                 0.48-1.1                         all          Perl module for building portable Perl daemons easily
ii  libnet-dns-perl                    1.07-1                           all          Perform DNS queries from a Perl script
ii  libnet-http-perl                   6.18-1                           all          module providing low-level HTTP connection client
ii  libnet-ip-perl                     1.26-2                           all          Perl extension for manipulating IPv4/IPv6 addresses
ii  libnet-libidn-perl                 0.12.ds-2+b3                     i386         Perl bindings for GNU Libidn
ii  libnet-oauth-perl                  0.28-3                           all          implementation of the OAuth 1.0 protocol
ii  libnet-smtp-ssl-perl               1.04-1                           all          Perl module providing SSL support to Net::SMTP
ii  libnet-ssleay-perl                 1.80-1                           i386         Perl module for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
ii  libnet-twitter-perl                4.01043-1                        all          Perl interface to the Twitter social network
ii  libnetpbm10                        2:10.0-15.3+b2                   i386         Graphics conversion tools shared libraries
ii  libnettle4:i386                    2.7.1-5+deb8u2                   i386         low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
ii  libnettle6:i386                    3.4.1-1                          i386         low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
rc  libnewt0.51                        0.51.6-20                        i386         Not Erik's Windowing Toolkit - text mode windowing with slang
ii  libnewt0.52:i386                   0.52.20-8                        i386         Not Erik's Windowing Toolkit - text mode windowing with slang
ii  libnfnetlink0:i386                 1.0.1-3+b1                       i386         Netfilter netlink library
ii  libnghttp2-14:i386                 1.36.0-2+deb10u1                 i386         library implementing HTTP/2 protocol (shared library)
ii  liboath0                           2.6.1-1+b2                       i386         OATH Toolkit Liboath library
ii  libogg0:i386                       1.3.2-1+b1                       i386         Ogg bitstream library
rc  libonig2:i386                      5.9.5-3.2                        i386         Oniguruma regular expressions library
rc  libopencdk10                       0.6.6-1                          i386         Open Crypto Development Kit (OpenCDK) (runtime)
ii  libopencdk8                        0.5.9-2                          i386         Open Crypto Development Kit (OpenCDK) (runtime)
ii  libopendkim1                       2.0.1+dfsg-1                     i386         Library for signing and verifying DomainKeys Identified Mail signatures
rc  libopenexr6:i386                   1.6.1-8                          i386         runtime files for the OpenEXR image library
rc  libopenjpeg2                       1.3+dfsg-4+squeeze3              i386         JPEG 2000 image compression/decompression library
rc  libopenjpeg5:i386                  1:1.5.2-3                        i386         JPEG 2000 image compression/decompression library - runtime
ii  libopts25:i386                     1:5.18.12-4                      i386         automated option processing library based on autogen
ii  libp11-kit0:i386                   0.23.3-2                         i386         library for loading and coordinating access to PKCS#11 modules - runtime
ii  libpackage-deprecationmanager-perl 0.17-1                           all          module for managing deprecation warnings for Perl distributions
ii  libpackage-stash-perl              0.38-1                           all          module providing routines for manipulating stashes
ii  libpackage-stash-xs-perl           0.28-3+b1                        i386         Perl module providing routines for manipulating stashes (XS version)
ii  libpam-cap:i386                    1:2.25-2                         i386         POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (PAM module)
ii  libpam-modules:i386                1.1.8-3.6                        i386         Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM
ii  libpam-modules-bin                 1.1.8-3.6                        i386         Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM - helper binaries
ii  libpam-runtime                     1.3.1-5                          all          Runtime support for the PAM library
ii  libpam0g:i386                      1.3.1-5                          i386         Pluggable Authentication Modules library
ii  libpango-1.0-0:i386                1.40.5-1                         i386         Layout and rendering of internationalized text
rc  libpango1.0-common                 1.28.3-1+squeeze2                all          Modules and configuration files for the Pango
ii  libpangocairo-1.0-0:i386           1.40.5-1                         i386         Layout and rendering of internationalized text
ii  libpangoft2-1.0-0:i386             1.40.5-1                         i386         Layout and rendering of internationalized text
ii  libpangox-1.0-0:i386               0.0.2-5+b2                       i386         pango library X backend
ii  libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386             1.40.5-1                         i386         Layout and rendering of internationalized text
ii  libpaper-utils                     1.1.28                           i386         library for handling paper characteristics (utilities)
ii  libpaper1:i386                     1.1.28                           i386         library for handling paper characteristics
ii  libparallel-forkmanager-perl       1.19-1                           all          simple parallel processing fork manager for Perl
ii  libparams-classify-perl            0.013-6+b1                       i386         Perl module for argument type classification
ii  libparams-util-perl                1.07-3+b1                        i386         Perl extension for simple stand-alone param checking functions
ii  libparams-validate-perl            1.26-1                           i386         Perl module to validate parameters to Perl method/function calls
ii  libparams-validationcompiler-perl  0.23-1                           all          module to build an optimized subroutine parameter validator
ii  libpcap0.7                         0.7.2-9                          i386         System interface for user-level packet capture
ii  libpcap0.8:i386                    1.8.1-6                          i386         system interface for user-level packet capture
rc  libpci2                            2:2.1.11-3                       i386         Obsolete shared library for accessing pci devices
ii  libpci3:i386                       1:3.5.2-1                        i386         Linux PCI Utilities (shared library)
ii  libpcre3:i386                      2:8.39-12                        i386         Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
rc  libpcrecpp0:i386                   2:8.35-3.3+deb8u4                i386         Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - C++ runtime files
ii  libperl4-corelibs-perl             0.004-1                          all          libraries historically supplied with Perl 4
ii  libperl5.24:i386                   5.24.1-3+deb9u5                  i386         shared Perl library
ii  libpipeline1:i386                  1.4.1-2                          i386         pipeline manipulation library
ii  libpixman-1-0:i386                 0.36.0-1                         i386         pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
ii  libpkcs11-helper1:i386             1.25.1-1                         i386         library that simplifies the interaction with PKCS#11
rc  libplot2c2                         2.6-3                            i386         GNU plotutils libraries
ii  libplrpc-perl                      0.2020-2                         all          Perl extensions for writing PlRPC servers and clients
ii  libpng12-0:i386                    1.2.50-2+deb8u3                  i386         PNG library - runtime
ii  libpng16-16:i386                   1.6.36-6                         i386         PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)
rc  libpoppler5                        0.12.4-1.2+squeeze4              i386         PDF rendering library
ii  libpopt0:i386                      1.16-10+b2                       i386         lib for parsing cmdline parameters
ii  libpq5:i386                        9.4.10-0+deb8u1                  i386         PostgreSQL C client library
ii  libprocps3:i386                    2:3.3.9-9                        i386         library for accessing process information from /proc
rc  libpstoedit0c2a                    3.50-3+b1                        i386         PostScript to editable vector graphics library (runtime files)
ii  libpth20:i386                      2.0.7-20+b2                      i386         GNU Portable Threads
ii  libpython-stdlib:i386              2.7.13-2                         i386         interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python version)
ii  libpython2.7-minimal:i386          2.7.13-2+deb9u3                  i386         Minimal subset of the Python language (version 2.7)
ii  libpython2.7-stdlib:i386           2.7.13-2+deb9u3                  i386         Interactive high-level object-oriented language (standard library, version 2.7)
ii  libpython3-stdlib:i386             3.5.3-1                          i386         interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
ii  libpython3.5-minimal:i386          3.5.3-1+deb9u1                   i386         Minimal subset of the Python language (version 3.5)
ii  libpython3.5-stdlib:i386           3.5.3-1+deb9u1                   i386         Interactive high-level object-oriented language (standard library, version 3.5)
ii  libreadline5:i386                  5.2+dfsg-3+b1                    i386         GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
ii  libreadline6:i386                  6.3-8+b3                         i386         GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
ii  libreadline7:i386                  7.0-5                            i386         GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
ii  libreturn-value-perl               1.666001-1                       all          Perl module for polymorphic return values
ii  librole-tiny-perl                  2.000006-1                       all          Perl module for minimalist role composition
ii  librsvg2-2:i386                    2.40.16-1+b1                     i386         SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (runtime)
ii  librsvg2-common:i386               2.40.16-1+b1                     i386         SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (extra runtime)
ii  librtmp1:i386                      2:2.4~20150315.gita107cef9b-dmo1 i386         Toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
ii  libsasl2-2:i386                    2.1.27~101-g0780600+dfsg-3       i386         Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
ii  libsasl2-modules:i386              2.1.27+dfsg-1+deb10u1            i386         Cyrus SASL - pluggable authentication modules
ii  libsasl2-modules-db:i386           2.1.27+dfsg-1+deb10u1            i386         Cyrus SASL - pluggable authentication modules (DB)
ii  libscalar-list-utils-perl          1:1.47-1                         i386         modules providing common scalar and list utility subroutines
ii  libsctp-dev:i386                   1.0.18+dfsg-1                    i386         user-space access to Linux kernel SCTP - development files
ii  libsctp1:i386                      1.0.18+dfsg-1                    i386         user-space access to Linux kernel SCTP - shared library
ii  libseccomp2:i386                   2.3.3-4                          i386         high level interface to Linux seccomp filter
ii  libselinux1:i386                   2.8-1+b1                         i386         SELinux runtime shared libraries
ii  libsemanage-common                 2.6-2                            all          Common files for SELinux policy management libraries
ii  libsemanage1:i386                  2.6-2                            i386         SELinux policy management library
ii  libsepol1:i386                     2.8-1                            i386         SELinux library for manipulating binary security policies
ii  libsigc++-1.2-5c102                1.2.5-4                          i386         type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
rc  libsigc++-2.0-0c2a:i386            2.4.0-1                          i386         type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
ii  libsigc++-2.0-0v5:i386             2.10.1-2                         i386         type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
rc  libsigsegv0                        2.5-3                            i386         Library for handling page faults in a portable way
ii  libslang2:i386                     2.3.1-5                          i386         S-Lang programming library - runtime version
ii  libsm6:i386                        2:1.2.3-1                        i386         X11 Session Management library
ii  libsmartcols1:i386                 2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         smart column output alignment library
ii  libsndfile1:i386                   1.0.28-6                         i386         Library for reading/writing audio files
ii  libsocket6-perl                    0.27-1+b1                        i386         Perl extensions for IPv6
ii  libspecio-perl                     0.33-1                           all          Perl module providing type constraints and coercions
ii  libspiffy-perl                     0.46-1                           all          Spiffy Perl Interface Framework For You
ii  libsqlite3-0:i386                  3.16.2-5+deb9u1                  i386         SQLite 3 shared library
ii  libss2:i386                        1.43.4-2                         i386         command-line interface parsing library
ii  libssh2-1:i386                     1.7.0-1+deb9u1                   i386         SSH2 client-side library
ii  libssl0.9.7                        0.9.7k-3.1                       i386         SSL shared libraries
ii  libssl0.9.8                        0.9.8o-4squeeze22                i386         SSL shared libraries
ii  libssl1.0.0:i386                   1.0.2l-1~bpo8+1                  i386         Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
ii  libssl1.0.2:i386                   1.0.2r-1~deb9u1                  i386         Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
ii  libssl1.1:i386                     1.1.0j-1~deb9u1                  i386         Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
ii  libstdc++5:i386                    1:3.3.6-30                       i386         The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libstdc++6:i386                    8.3.0-6                          i386         GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libstemmer0d:i386                  0+svn585-1+b2                    i386         Snowball stemming algorithms for use in Information Retrieval
ii  libsub-exporter-perl               0.987-1                          all          sophisticated exporter for custom-built routines
ii  libsub-exporter-progressive-perl   0.001013-1                       all          module for using Sub::Exporter only if needed
ii  libsub-identify-perl               0.12-2+b1                        i386         module to retrieve names of code references
ii  libsub-install-perl                0.928-1                          all          module for installing subroutines into packages easily
ii  libsub-name-perl                   0.21-1                           i386         module for assigning a new name to referenced sub
ii  libsys-hostname-long-perl          1.5-1                            all          Figure out the long (fully-qualified) hostname
ii  libsystemd0:i386                   232-25+deb9u11                   i386         systemd utility library
rc  libt1-5                            5.1.2-3+squeeze1                 i386         Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
ii  libtasn1-2                         1:0.2.17-2                       i386         Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
ii  libtasn1-3                         2.7-1+squeeze+3                  i386         Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
ii  libtasn1-6:i386                    4.13-3                           i386         Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
ii  libterm-readkey-perl               2.37-1                           i386         perl module for simple terminal control
ii  libtest-fatal-perl                 0.014-1                          all          module for testing code with exceptions
ii  libtest-pod-perl                   1.52-1                           all          module to test for POD errors
ii  libtext-charwidth-perl             0.04-7+b5                        i386         get display widths of characters on the terminal
ii  libtext-iconv-perl                 1.7-5+b4                         i386         converts between character sets in Perl
ii  libtext-wrapi18n-perl              0.06-7.1                         all          internationalized substitute of Text::Wrap
ii  libtextwrap1:i386                  0.1-14.2                         i386         text-wrapping library with i18n - runtime
ii  libthai-data                       0.1.28-2                         all          Data files for Thai language support library
ii  libthai0:i386                      0.1.28-2                         i386         Thai language support library
ii  libtie-toobject-perl               0.03-4                           all          module for tying to an existing object
ii  libtiff4                           3.9.4-5+squeeze12                i386         Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
ii  libtiff5:i386                      4.1.0+git191117-2~deb10u1        i386         Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
ii  libtimedate-perl                   2.3000-2                         all          collection of modules to manipulate date/time information
ii  libtinfo5:i386                     6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2           i386         shared low-level terminfo library (legacy version)
ii  libtinfo6:i386                     6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2           i386         shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
ii  libtokyocabinet8                   1.4.37-6                         i386         Tokyo Cabinet Database Libraries [runtime]
ii  libtry-tiny-perl                   0.30-1                           all          module providing minimalistic try/catch
ii  libtypes-serialiser-perl           1.0-1                            all          module providing simple data types for common serialisation formats
ii  libuchardet0:i386                  0.0.6-3                          i386         universal charset detection library - shared library
rc  libudev0                           164-3                            i386         libudev shared library
ii  libudev1:i386                      232-25+deb9u11                   i386         libudev shared library
ii  libunbound2:i386                   1.4.22-3+deb8u2                  i386         library implementing DNS resolution and validation
ii  libunicode-string-perl             2.10-1+b1                        i386         Older Perl modules for Unicode string manipulation
ii  libunistring0:i386                 0.9.6+really0.9.3-0.1            i386         Unicode string library for C
ii  libunistring2:i386                 0.9.10-1                         i386         Unicode string library for C
ii  libuniversal-require-perl          0.18-1                           all          Load modules from a variable
ii  liburi-perl                        1.76-1                           all          module to manipulate and access URI strings
ii  libusb-0.1-4:i386                  2:0.1.12-32                      i386         userspace USB programming library
ii  libustr-1.0-1:i386                 1.0.4-6                          i386         Micro string library: shared library
ii  libutempter0:i386                  1.1.6-3                          i386         privileged helper for utmp/wtmp updates (runtime)
ii  libuuid1:i386                      2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         Universally Unique ID library
rc  libval14:i386                      2.0-1.1                          i386         DNSSEC validation library (shared library)
ii  libvariable-magic-perl             0.61-1                           i386         module to associate user-defined magic to variables from Perl
ii  libvolume-id0                      0.125-7+lenny1                   i386         libvolume_id shared library
ii  libvolume-id1                      0.141-1                          i386         libvolume_id shared library
ii  libvorbis0a:i386                   1.3.6-2                          i386         decoder library for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
ii  libvorbisenc2:i386                 1.3.6-2                          i386         encoder library for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
ii  libwebp6:i386                      0.6.1-2                          i386         Lossy compression of digital photographic images.
rc  libwmf0.2-7                        0.2.8.4-6.2+deb6u2               i386         Windows metafile conversion library
ii  libwrap0:i386                      7.6.q-28                         i386         Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
ii  libwww-curl-perl                   4.17-4                           i386         Perl bindings to libcurl
ii  libwww-perl                        6.36-2                           all          simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
ii  libwww-robotrules-perl             6.02-1                           all          database of robots.txt-derived permissions
ii  libx11-6:i386                      2:1.6.7-1                        i386         X11 client-side library
ii  libx11-data                        2:1.6.7-1                        all          X11 client-side library
rc  libxapian15                        1.0.20-2                         i386         Search engine library
rc  libxapian22                        1.2.19-1+deb8u1                  i386         Search engine library
ii  libxapian30:i386                   1.4.3-2+deb9u3                   i386         Search engine library
ii  libxau6:i386                       1:1.0.8-1+b2                     i386         X11 authorisation library
rc  libxcb-render-util0:i386           0.3.9-1                          i386         utility libraries for X C Binding -- render-util
ii  libxcb-render0:i386                1.13.1-2                         i386         X C Binding, render extension
ii  libxcb-shm0:i386                   1.13.1-2                         i386         X C Binding, shm extension
rc  libxcb-xlib0                       1.1-1.1                          i386         X C Binding, Xlib/XCB interface library
ii  libxcb1:i386                       1.12-1                           i386         X C Binding
ii  libxcomposite1:i386                1:0.4.4-2                        i386         X11 Composite extension library
ii  libxcursor1:i386                   1:1.1.15-2                       i386         X cursor management library
ii  libxdamage1:i386                   1:1.1.4-3+b3                     i386         X11 damaged region extension library
ii  libxdmcp6:i386                     1:1.1.2-3                        i386         X11 Display Manager Control Protocol library
ii  libxext6:i386                      2:1.3.3-1+b2                     i386         X11 miscellaneous extension library
ii  libxfixes3:i386                    1:5.0.3-1                        i386         X11 miscellaneous 'fixes' extension library
ii  libxft2:i386                       2.3.2-2                          i386         FreeType-based font drawing library for X
ii  libxi6:i386                        2:1.7.9-1                        i386         X11 Input extension library
ii  libxinerama1:i386                  2:1.1.4-2                        i386         X11 Xinerama extension library
ii  libxml-libxml-perl                 2.0128+dfsg-1+deb9u1             i386         Perl interface to the libxml2 library
ii  libxml-namespacesupport-perl       1.12-1                           all          Perl module for supporting simple generic namespaces
ii  libxml-parser-perl                 2.44-2+b1                        i386         Perl module for parsing XML files
ii  libxml-rss-libxml-perl             0.3105+dfsg-2                    all          module for creating, parsing, updating RSS files with XML::LibXML
ii  libxml-sax-base-perl               1.09-1                           all          base class for SAX drivers and filters
ii  libxml-sax-expat-perl              0.51-1                           all          Perl module for a SAX2 driver for Expat (XML::Parser)
ii  libxml-sax-perl                    1.00+dfsg-1                      all          Perl module for using and building Perl SAX2 XML processors
ii  libxml2:i386                       2.9.1+dfsg1-5+deb8u4             i386         GNOME XML library
ii  libxml2-utils                      2.9.4+dfsg1-7+b3                 i386         XML utilities
ii  libxmuu1:i386                      2:1.1.2-2+b3                     i386         X11 miscellaneous micro-utility library
ii  libxrandr2:i386                    2:1.5.1-1                        i386         X11 RandR extension library
ii  libxrender1:i386                   1:0.9.10-1                       i386         X Rendering Extension client library
ii  libxt6:i386                        1:1.1.5-1+b3                     i386         X11 toolkit intrinsics library
ii  libzstd1:i386                      1.3.8+dfsg-3                     i386         fast lossless compression algorithm
ii  linux-base                         4.6                              all          Linux image base package
ii  linux-image-2.6-686-bigmem         2.6.32+29                        i386         Linux 2.6 for PCs with 4GB+ RAM (meta-package)
rc  linux-image-2.6.32-3-686-bigmem    2.6.32-9                         i386         Linux 2.6.32 for PCs with 4GB+ RAM
ii  linux-image-2.6.32-5-686-bigmem    2.6.32-48squeeze19               i386         Linux 2.6.32 for PCs with 4GB+ RAM
ii  linux-image-686-bigmem             2.6.32+29                        i386         Linux for PCs with 4GB+ RAM (meta-package)
ii  linux-libc-dev:i386                4.19.67-2+deb10u2                i386         Linux support headers for userspace development
rc  lmodern                            2.004.5-3                        all          scalable PostScript and OpenType fonts based on Computer Modern
iU  locales                            2.28-10                          all          GNU C Library: National Language (locale) data [support]
ii  login                              1:4.4-4.1                        i386         system login tools
ii  logrotate                          3.11.0-0.1                       i386         Log rotation utility
ii  lsb-base                           10.2019051400                    all          Linux Standard Base init script functionality
rc  lsb-release                        3.2-23.2squeeze1                 all          Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
ii  lsof                               4.91+dfsg-1                      i386         utility to list open files
ii  lynis                              2.6.2-1                          all          security auditing tool for Unix based systems
ii  mailx                              1:20081101-2                     all          Transitional package for mailx rename
ii  make                               4.1-9.1                          i386         utility for directing compilation
ii  makedev                            2.3.1-94                         all          creates device files in /dev
it  man-db                             2.7.6.1-2                        i386         on-line manual pager
ii  manpages                           4.16-2                           all          Manual pages about using a GNU/Linux system
ii  manpages-dev                       4.16-2                           all          Manual pages about using GNU/Linux for development
ii  mawk                               1.3.3-17+b3                      i386         a pattern scanning and text processing language
ii  menu                               2.1.47+b1                        i386         generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications
ii  mime-support                       3.62                             all          MIME files 'mime.types' & 'mailcap', and support programs
rc  modconf                            0.3.0                            all          Device Driver Configuration
pi  module-init-tools                  3.12-2+b1                        i386         tools for managing Linux kernel modules
ii  mount                              2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         tools for mounting and manipulating filesystems
ii  mtr                                0.92-2                           i386         Full screen ncurses and X11 traceroute tool
ii  multiarch-support                  2.28-10                          i386         Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
ii  mutt                               1.5.20-9+squeeze4                i386         text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG, PGP and threading
ii  mysql-client                       5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  all          MySQL database client (metapackage depending on the latest version)
ii  mysql-client-5.5                   5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  i386         MySQL database client binaries
ii  mysql-common                       5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  all          MySQL database common files, e.g. /etc/mysql/my.cnf
ii  mysql-server                       5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  all          MySQL database server (metapackage depending on the latest version)
rc  mysql-server-5.1                   5.1.73-1+deb6u1                  i386         MySQL database server binaries and system database setup
ii  mysql-server-5.5                   5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  i386         MySQL database server binaries and system database setup
ii  mysql-server-core-5.5              5.5.54-0+deb8u1                  i386         MySQL database server binaries
ii  ncurses-base                       6.0+20161126-1+deb9u2            all          basic terminal type definitions
ii  ncurses-bin                        6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2           i386         terminal-related programs and man pages
ii  net-tools                          1.60+git20180626.aebd88e-1       i386         NET-3 networking toolkit
ii  netbase                            5.6                              all          Basic TCP/IP networking system
ii  netcat                             1.10-41.1                        all          TCP/IP swiss army knife -- transitional package
ii  netcat-traditional                 1.10-41.1                        i386         TCP/IP swiss army knife
rc  netkit-inetd                       0.10-10.3                        i386         The Internet Superserver
ii  netpbm                             2:10.0-15.3+b2                   i386         Graphics conversion tools between image formats
ii  nmap                               5.00-3                           i386         The Network Mapper
ii  ntp                                1:4.2.8p10+dfsg-3+deb9u2         i386         Network Time Protocol daemon and utility programs
ii  ntpdate                            1:4.2.8p10+dfsg-3+deb9u2         i386         client for setting system time from NTP servers
ii  nvi                                1.81.6-13                        i386         4.4BSD re-implementation of vi
ii  nvi-doc                            1.81.6-15                        all          4.4BSD re-implementation of vi - documentation files
ii  oathtool                           2.6.1-1.3                        i386         OATH Toolkit oathtool command line tool
ii  opendkim                           2.0.1+dfsg-1                     i386         Milter implementation of DomainKeys Identified Mail
ii  openssh-blacklist                  0.4.1+nmu1                       all          list of default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
ii  openssh-blacklist-extra            0.4.1+nmu1                       all          list of non-default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
ii  openssh-client                     1:5.5p1-6+squeeze5               i386         secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
ii  openssh-server                     1:5.5p1-6+squeeze5               i386         secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines
ii  openssl                            1.1.0j-1~deb9u1                  i386         Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - cryptographic utility
ii  openssl-blacklist                  0.5-3                            all          Blacklists for  OpenSSL RSA keys and tools
ii  openvpn                            2.4.0-6+deb9u3                   i386         virtual private network daemon
ii  os-prober                          1.77                             i386         utility to detect other OSes on a set of drives
ii  p7zip                              16.02+dfsg-6                     i386         7zr file archiver with high compression ratio
ii  passwd                             1:4.5-1.1                        i386         change and administer password and group data
ii  patch                              2.7.5-1+deb9u1                   i386         Apply a diff file to an original
ii  pciutils                           1:3.5.2-1                        i386         Linux PCI Utilities
ii  perl                               5.24.1-3+deb9u5                  i386         Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
ii  perl-base                          5.24.1-3+deb9u5                  i386         minimal Perl system
rc  perl-doc                           5.10.0-17                        all          Perl documentation
rc  perl-modules                       5.20.2-3+deb8u6                  all          Core Perl modules
ii  perl-modules-5.24                  5.24.1-3+deb9u5                  all          Core Perl modules
ii  perl-openssl-defaults:i386         3                                i386         version compatibility baseline for Perl OpenSSL packages
rc  pgf                                2.00-1                           all          TeX Portable Graphic Format
ii  php                                1:7.0+49                         all          server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (default)
ii  php-common                         2:69                             all          Common files for PHP packages
rc  php5-cli                           5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1             i386         command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
ii  php5-common                        5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1             i386         Common files for packages built from the php5 source
rc  php5-gd                            5.3.3.1-7+squeeze26              i386         GD module for php5
ii  php5-json                          1.3.6-1                          i386         JSON module for php5
rc  php5-mysql                         5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1             i386         MySQL module for php5
rc  php5-suhosin                       0.9.32.1-1                       i386         advanced protection module for php5
ii  php7.0                             7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  all          server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (metapackage)
ii  php7.0-cli                         7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  i386         command-line interpreter for the PHP scripting language
ii  php7.0-common                      7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  i386         documentation, examples and common module for PHP
ii  php7.0-json                        7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  i386         JSON module for PHP
ii  php7.0-mysql                       7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  i386         MySQL module for PHP
ii  php7.0-opcache                     7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  i386         Zend OpCache module for PHP
ii  php7.0-readline                    7.0.33-0+deb9u3                  i386         readline module for PHP
ii  pigz                               2.4-1                            i386         Parallel Implementation of GZip
ii  po-debconf                         1.0.21                           all          tool for managing templates file translations with gettext
rc  poppler-data                       0.4.7-8                          all          encoding data for the poppler PDF rendering library
ii  postfix                            2.11.3-1                         i386         High-performance mail transport agent
ii  procmail                           3.22-26                          i386         Versatile e-mail processor
ii  procps                             2:3.3.9-9                        i386         /proc file system utilities
rc  proftpd-basic                      1.3.3a-6squeeze6                 i386         Versatile, virtual-hosting FTP daemon - binaries
rc  prosper                            1.00.4+cvs.2007.05.01-4          all          LaTeX class for writing transparencies
ii  psmisc                             23.2-1                           i386         utilities that use the proc file system
ii  python                             2.7.13-2                         i386         interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
ii  python-central                     0.6.16+nmu1                      all          register and build utility for Python packages
ii  python-minimal                     2.7.13-2                         i386         minimal subset of the Python language (default version)
rc  python-pbr                         4.2.0-5                          all          inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 2.x
rc  python-support                     1.0.15                           all          automated rebuilding support for Python modules
rc  python2.5                          2.5.5-11                         i386         An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.5)
rc  python2.5-minimal                  2.5.5-11                         i386         A minimal subset of the Python language (version 2.5)
rc  python2.6                          2.6.6-8+deb6u3                   i386         An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.6)
rc  python2.6-minimal                  2.6.6-8+deb6u3                   i386         A minimal subset of the Python language (version 2.6)
ii  python2.7                          2.7.13-2+deb9u3                  i386         Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
ii  python2.7-minimal                  2.7.13-2+deb9u3                  i386         Minimal subset of the Python language (version 2.7)
ii  python3                            3.5.3-1                          i386         interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
ii  python3-acme                       0.31.0-2                         all          ACME protocol library for Python 3
ii  python3-certbot                    0.31.0-1                         all          main library for certbot
ii  python3-certifi                    2018.8.24-1                      all          root certificates for validating SSL certs and verifying TLS hosts (python3)
ii  python3-cffi-backend               1.9.1-2                          i386         Foreign Function Interface for Python 3 calling C code - runtime
ii  python3-chardet                    3.0.4-3                          all          universal character encoding detector for Python3
ii  python3-configargparse             0.13.0-1                         all          replacement for argparse with config files and environment variables (Python 3)
ii  python3-configobj                  5.0.6-3                          all          simple but powerful config file reader and writer for Python 3
ii  python3-cryptography               1.7.1-3+deb9u1                   i386         Python library exposing cryptographic recipes and primitives (Python 3)
ii  python3-idna                       2.6-1                            all          Python IDNA2008 (RFC 5891) handling (Python 3)
ii  python3-josepy                     1.1.0-2                          all          JOSE implementation for Python 3.x
ii  python3-minimal                    3.5.3-1                          i386         minimal subset of the Python language (default python3 version)
ii  python3-mock                       2.0.0-4                          all          Mocking and Testing Library (Python3 version)
ii  python3-openssl                    16.2.0-1                         all          Python 3 wrapper around the OpenSSL library
ii  python3-parsedatetime              2.1-3+deb9u1                     all          Python 3 module to parse human-readable date/time expressions
ii  python3-pbr                        4.2.0-5                          all          inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 3.x
ii  python3-pkg-resources              33.1.1-1                         all          Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
ii  python3-pyasn1                     0.4.2-3                          all          ASN.1 library for Python (Python 3 module)
ii  python3-requests                   2.21.0-1                         all          elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
ii  python3-requests-toolbelt          0.8.0-1                          all          Utility belt for advanced users of python3-requests
ii  python3-rfc3339                    1.1-1                            all          parser and generator of RFC 3339-compliant timestamps (Python 3)
ii  python3-setuptools                 33.1.1-1                         all          Python3 Distutils Enhancements
ii  python3-six                        1.12.0-1                         all          Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
ii  python3-tz                         2019.1-1                         all          Python3 version of the Olson timezone database
ii  python3-urllib3                    1.24.1-1                         all          HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling for Python3
ii  python3-zope.component             4.3.0-1                          all          Zope Component Architecture
ii  python3-zope.event                 4.2.0-1                          all          Very basic event publishing system
ii  python3-zope.hookable              4.0.4-4+b2                       i386         Hookable object support
ii  python3-zope.interface             4.3.2-1                          i386         Interfaces for Python3
ii  python3.5                          3.5.3-1+deb9u1                   i386         Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 3.5)
ii  python3.5-minimal                  3.5.3-1+deb9u1                   i386         Minimal subset of the Python language (version 3.5)
ii  rblcheck                           20020316-10                      i386         Tool to query DNSBL servers
ii  readline-common                    7.0-5                            all          GNU readline and history libraries, common files
ii  rsync                              3.1.2-1+deb9u2                   i386         fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
ii  rsyslog                            8.4.2-1+deb8u2                   i386         reliable system and kernel logging daemon
ii  sasl2-bin                          2.1.23.dfsg1-7                   i386         Cyrus SASL - administration programs for SASL users database
ii  screen                             4.6.2-3                          i386         terminal multiplexer with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation
ii  sed                                4.7-1                            i386         GNU stream editor for filtering/transforming text
ii  sensible-utils                     0.0.12                           all          Utilities for sensible alternative selection
ii  sgml-base                          1.29                             all          SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support
ii  shared-mime-info                   1.10-1                           i386         FreeDesktop.org shared MIME database and spec
ii  sl                                 5.02-1                           i386         Correct you if you type `sl' by mistake
ii  slang1a-utf8                       1.4.9dbs-8                       i386         The S-Lang programming library with utf8 support
ii  sqlite3                            3.16.2-5+deb9u1                  i386         Command line interface for SQLite 3
ii  ssh                                1:5.5p1-6+squeeze5               all          secure shell client and server (metapackage)
ii  ssl-cert                           1.0.39                           all          simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL
ii  startpar                           0.59-3.1                         i386         run processes in parallel and multiplex their output
ii  strace                             4.15-2                           i386         System call tracer
ii  sudo                               1.8.19p1-2.1                     i386         Provide limited super user privileges to specific users
rc  sysklogd                           1.5-6                            i386         System Logging Daemon
ii  sysv-rc                            2.93-8                           all          System-V-like runlevel change mechanism
ii  sysv-rc-conf                       0.99-7                           all          SysV init runlevel configuration tool for the terminal
ii  sysvinit                           2.88dsf-13.1+squeeze1            i386         System-V-like init utilities
ii  sysvinit-utils                     2.93-8                           i386         System-V-like utilities
ii  tar                                1.29b-1.1                        i386         GNU version of the tar archiving utility
ii  tasksel                            3.53                             all          tool for selecting tasks for installation on Debian systems
ii  tasksel-data                       3.53                             all          official tasks used for installation of Debian systems
ii  tcpd                               7.6.q-28                         i386         Wietse Venema's TCP wrapper utilities
ii  tcpdump                            4.9.3-1~deb10u1                  i386         command-line network traffic analyzer
ii  telnet                             0.17-41.2                        i386         basic telnet client
rc  tex-common                         6.06                             all          common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
rc  texlive-base                       2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Essential programs and files
rc  texlive-doc-base                   2009-2                           all          TeX Live: TeX Live documentation
rc  texlive-extra-utils                2009-10+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: TeX auxiliary programs
rc  texlive-font-utils                 2009-10+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: TeX and Outline font utilities
rc  texlive-fonts-recommended          2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Recommended fonts
rc  texlive-fonts-recommended-doc      2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Documentation files for texlive-fonts-recommended
rc  texlive-generic-recommended        2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Recommended generic packages
rc  texlive-latex-base                 2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
rc  texlive-latex-base-doc             2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Documentation files for texlive-latex-base
rc  texlive-latex-recommended          2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages
rc  texlive-latex-recommended-doc      2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Documentation files for texlive-latex-recommended
rc  texlive-luatex                     2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: LuaTeX packages
rc  texlive-math-extra                 2009-10+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Advanced math typesetting
rc  texlive-metapost                   2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: MetaPost (and Metafont) drawing packages
rc  texlive-metapost-doc               2009-11+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Documentation files for texlive-metapost
rc  texlive-pstricks                   2009-10+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: PSTricks packages
rc  texlive-pstricks-doc               2009-10+squeeze1                 all          TeX Live: Documentation files for texlive-pstricks
rc  tipa                               2:1.3-14                         all          system for processing phonetic symbols in LaTeX
ii  topal                              75-2                             i386         Links Pine and GnuPG together
ii  tor                                0.2.9.16-1                       i386         anonymizing overlay network for TCP
ii  tor-geoipdb                        0.2.9.16-1                       all          GeoIP database for Tor
ii  torsocks                           2.3.0-2                          i386         use SOCKS-friendly applications with Tor
ii  traceroute                         1:2.1.0-2                        i386         Traces the route taken by packets over an IPv4/IPv6 network
ii  tzdata                             2019c-0+deb10u1                  all          time zone and daylight-saving time data
ii  ucf                                3.0038+nmu1                      all          Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files
ii  udev                               232-25+deb9u11                   i386         /dev/ and hotplug management daemon
ii  ufraw-batch                        0.16-3+b1                        i386         batch importer for raw camera images
ii  unzip                              6.0-23+deb10u1                   i386         De-archiver for .zip files
ii  update-inetd                       4.49                             all          inetd configuration file updater
ii  util-linux                         2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         miscellaneous system utilities
ii  uuid-dev:i386                      2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         Universally Unique ID library - headers and static libraries
ii  uuid-runtime                       2.29.2-1+deb9u1                  i386         runtime components for the Universally Unique ID library
ii  vim                                2:7.4.488-7+deb8u2               i386         Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor
ii  vim-common                         2:7.4.488-7+deb8u2               i386         Vi IMproved - Common files
ii  vim-runtime                        2:7.4.488-7+deb8u2               all          Vi IMproved - Runtime files
ii  w3m                                0.5.3-37                         i386         WWW browsable pager with excellent tables/frames support
ii  wget                               1.12-2.1+deb6u1                  i386         retrieves files from the web
ii  whiptail                           0.52.20-8                        i386         Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
ii  whois                              5.2.17~deb9u1                    i386         intelligent WHOIS client
rc  wordpress                          3.6.1+dfsg-1~deb6u6              all          weblog manager
rc  x-ttcidfont-conf                   32                               all          TrueType and CID fonts configuration for X
ii  x11-common                         1:7.7+19                         all          X Window System (X.Org) infrastructure
ii  xauth                              1:1.0.10-1                       i386         X authentication utility
ii  xdg-utils                          1.1.3-1                          all          desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org
rc  xfonts-utils                       1:7.7+4                          i386         X Window System font utility programs
ii  xml-core                           0.18+nmu1                        all          XML infrastructure and XML catalog file support
ii  xz-utils                           5.2.2-1.2+b1                     i386         XZ-format compression utilities
ii  zip                                3.0-11+b1                        i386         Archiver for .zip files
ii  zlib1g:i386                        1:1.2.11.dfsg-1                  i386         compression library - runtime
ii  zlib1g-dev:i386                    1:1.2.11.dfsg-1                  i386         compression library - development