Re: [bitfolk] Discourse vs. mailing list

Author: Phil
To: users
Yep - as much as I dislike e-mail, it's the one thing I check every
day.  So +1 for e-mail from me.

I wouldn't want yet-another-communication-app on my phone and/or browser
for a single purpose.  I'd forget it existed and it would become bloatware.

That said, if you can make discourse auto-forward to e-mail, and for
discourse to handle responses via e-mail replies, then I doubt I'd tell
the difference, right?  In this instances I'd see no reason to spoil
other people's fun - they can have their app, and I'll correspond by e-mail?