Re: [bitfolk] Discourse vs. mailing list

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users

gpg: Signature made Tue Nov 5 14:27:13 2019 UTC
Hello,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 02:22:21PM +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:
> it would be yet another place to visit in addition
> to my email inbox and the other million places I have to check daily.

Did you know about mailing list mode for Discourse? I'm on 6
Discourse sites at the moment and consume them all through my email
inbox, although admittedly I do tend to click the link and compose a
reply by web (you don't have to though; email replies work).

> Email seems to work great here, so why change it?

It does not seem to work great for everyone, and that's just the
people that I notice trying to use it and failing.