Re: [bitfolk] Debian 64 bit

Author: Keith Williams
To: BitFolk Users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Debian 64 bit
John,
Yes I know of the offer, have used it quite a while back. One of the
reasons I wanted to do it by zapping and reinstalling - if that is still
on the cards is to do with all the IPs (IPv6) and similar issues. But also,
I am just a hobbyist and enjoy the challenge but at an unrushed pace. But
thanks for your reply and information, very useful