Re: [bitfolk] Free RAM upgrade coming soon

Author: Andy Smith
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Free RAM upgrade coming soon
E.3000906@???>
    <4F364EB3.3000604@???>
    <85f2071f1be555fe6f6a47eb6bafbb58.squirrel@???>
    <4F36BCE3.7080905@???> <20120211191946.GG23380@???>
    <4F36CD4D.9030101@???> <20120211205803.GH23380@???>
From: Robert Gauld <robert@???>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 05:48:27 +0000
Cc: users@???
    low *      trust
    *      [209.85.215.176 listed in list.dnswl.org]
    * -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
    *  1.2 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
    *  0.0 NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP URI: Uses a dotted-decimal IP address in URL
    *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
    * -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
    author's *       domain
    * -0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
    *  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
    *      valid