Re: [bitfolk] Securing VPS

Author: Luke Sheldrick
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Securing VPS
--0015174c40303537f504adfd9285

I'm sending this to the list rather than as a support request in the hope
that other people have noticed this and can add a me too which may help Andy
track down the issue. I first noticed this yesterday and confirmed that it
is still the same today, when I go to the backups page in the panel
apparently my backups are taking no space, however if I mount the backups on
my VPS all appears well. So barring Andy fininding or creating a really cool
compression algorithm (and not having shared it) it appears there's an issue
with the backups page in the panel.

--
Robert Gauld
http://www.robertgauld.co.uk

--0015174c40303537f504adfd9285

I'm sending this to the list rather than as a support request in the ho=
pe that other people have noticed this and can add a me too which may help =
Andy track down the issue. I first noticed this yesterday and confirmed tha=
t it is still the same today, when I go to the backups page in the panel ap=
parently my backups are taking no space, however if I mount the backups on =
my VPS all appears well. So barring Andy fininding or creating a really coo=
l compression algorithm (and not having shared it) it appears there's a=
n issue with the backups page in the panel.<br clear=3D"all">

=3D"_blank">http://www.robertgauld.co.uk</a><br>

--0015174c40303537f504adfd9285--

From adam.spiers@??? Wed Sep 28 11:06:59 2011
    h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date
    :x