Re: [bitfolk] Whitelist mail by domain

Author: Hugo Mills
To: Andy Bennett
CC: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Whitelist mail by domain
On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 04:55:05PM +0100, Andy Bennett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >    I've just had a brief interchange with a small charity that uses
> > DigitalOcean for some of their systems. A password-change mail from
> > their website was binned by my exim instance, for a score of 8.8 given
> > to it by the Bitfolk SpamAssassin (5.0 of that for coming from Digital
> > Ocean).

> >    Can anyone suggest how, if at all, I can whitelist mail from that
> > particular domain in my (Debian) exim4 config, given that I'm using
> > the Bitfolk SpamAssassin and therefore have no control over it?

> Do they sign their mail with DKIM?

Yes:

 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_EF          Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
                            envelope-from domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU          Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
                            author's domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature

Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills             | "I am the author. You are the audience. I outrank
hugo@... carfax.org.uk | you!"