Re: [bitfolk] A reminder for those upgrading 32-bit Debian g…

Author: Anna Sidwell
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] A reminder for those upgrading 32-bit Debian guests
I have it working, got it sorted out a couple of weeks ago. I installed a newer kernel (5.3.0) from the ubuntu repository along with grub-pc, and switched over to PVH no problem. Switching between PV and PVH is just a single command in Xen, so pretty easy to switch between them if booting fails.

Hope that helps,
Anna