[bitfolk] The return of Distro Toothpaste

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: [bitfolk] The return of Distro Toothpaste

gpg: Signature made Fri Feb 12 08:05:55 2021 UTC
Hello,

A long time ago I used to have a script that made a stacked graph of
which Linux distros customers chose over time. It was fun but the
script was horrible and hard to keep up to date, so I stopped in
2013:

    https://ibin.co/5rTylhYv24am.png

I made a new one now in Grafana:

    https://bitfolk.com/techspec.html#toc_3_Distro_Toothpaste

It's not very interesting yet because there's only 1 day of data in
it, but now seems like a good time to remind you that you can change
what distribution you report at:

    https://panel.bitfolk.com/account/

I recently added Slackware since I know there's a few of those now.
Also if you reinstalled with something else then it might be out of
date.