[bitfolk] Time to say goodbye

Author: john lewis
To: users
Subject: [bitfolk] Time to say goodbye
Hi all,

I have had a VPS with Bitfolk for the past twelve years and before
that was able to use HantsLUG to host my genealogy related website.

Things have moved on and my wife and I are no longer doing family
history research, my wife's co-researcher who I was keeping my website
on line for recently died.

So I no longer need a VPS so as it is due for renewal shortly so
decided time to call it a day.

I am grateful to Andy for providing the service and to all those Hants
Luggers who helped me over the years. I have never regretted moving my
loyalty from RedHat to Debian and even managed to persuade my wife to
dump Win7 last year and let me install Debian Bullseye on her
computer.

i will be 90 years old next year but have let that hold me back and
until lockdown closed gyms was doing resistance training 3 times a week
and still workout at home to programs my Personal Trainer send me every
two weeks making full use of the small amount of gym kit I have.

I am also planning ahead and intend having a flying lesson in a
gyrocopter for my 90th birthday and doing a skydive on my 100th.

Wishing you all a prosperous and covid free 2021

John Lewis