Re: [bitfolk] Switching to Prometheus+Grafana for graphing (…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Switching to Prometheus+Grafana for graphing (away from Cacti)

gpg: Signature made Mon Oct 28 07:34:59 2019 UTC
Hi John,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 07:08:58AM +0000, John Winters wrote:
> On 27/10/2019 21:26, Andy Smith wrote:
> >     https://tools.bitfolk.com/grafana/

> >You all already have access to it.
>
> Just tried it and got:
>
> If you're seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files

In the last half hour I did attempt to sneakily reboot it twice
hoping no one would notice, so it may have been that. Sorry about
that. Thinking about it, it was pretty silly of me to do that on a
service I've only just announced the availability of! Trying to
solve an unrelated problem on that host and got a bit of tunnel
vision there.

I've finished with that now and having checked, Grafana is working
okay for me bpth as admin and as a user. Can you have another go and
let me know if it's still not working please?