Re: [bitfolk] Speaking of security alerts

Author: Alastair Sherringham
To: BitFolk Users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Speaking of security alerts
I've always avoided Webmin, having briefly looked at it a long time ago, but Redhat's "Cockpit" [1] seems more interesting nowadays. Has anyone looked at it? I suspect it is more closely linked to a Redhat/Fedora style server (than Debian, which I use) but I trust the Redhat people regarding security in general.

[1] https://cockpit-project.org/

Cheers, Alastair