Re: [bitfolk] How to set up 2 default routes for IPv6 on Deb…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] How to set up 2 default routes for IPv6 on Debian automatically on boot to give a fall back

gpg: Signature made Thu Jul 4 18:06:17 2019 UTC
Hi Keith,

On Thu, Jul 04, 2019 at 06:53:49PM +0100, Keith Williams wrote:
> Now here comes the problem. It is the default route issue.

I've not done anything like this as I rely on A&A's IPv6 when at
home and just VPN everything to BitFolk when out and about on laptop
etc.

Just so I understand what you're wanting to achieve:

Your personal computers have a WireGuard VPN that provides IPv6.

You also sometimes but not always have native IPv6 on these
computers.

When you have an IPv6 default route assigned by SLAAC you want to
use that, but otherwise you want to have an IPv6 default route going out
of wg0 which would VPN the traffic via BitFolk.

Is that correct?