Re: [bitfolk] Some help requested with testing of new Direct…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Some help requested with testing of new Direct Debit integration

gpg: Signature made Wed Sep 20 19:21:12 2017 UTC
Hello,

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:33:52AM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> I believe I've made the changes necessary to switch to the new
> API, but I would like some volunteers to help test it out before I
> put live payments through it.

Thanks to those who volunteered; I think I've got enough testers
now.

I fixed a couple of silly problems and it seems to be working now so
I've put it fully live. I'll be keeping a close eye on it obviously
but if any of you who pay by Direct Debit see anything you think is
odd do please let us know in an email to support@???.

Thanks again!
Andy

PS I haven't forgotten that there are plenty of you who would like
to use Direct Debit (or your country's equivalent) but can't
because I won't bill in anything other than GBP. I will next work
on improving the Stripe integration to allow for continuous
authority, so that payments can be automatically taken from a
stored card.