Re: [bitfolk] Dear Entropy service users, what software uses…

Author: Robert Gauld
To: Bitfolk Users List
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Dear Entropy service users, what software uses /dev/random?
I also have had nothing access /dev/random in the last 48 hours.

I wrote a simple script to log available entropy every 10 seconds and ran
it for 36 hours. I had a maximum of 2043 and a minimum of 132, the graph
being quite erratic.

I suppose the question really is what's a sensible minimum level to be
happy?