Re: [bitfolk] Progress of hardware refresh / upgrades

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Progress of hardware refresh / upgrades

gpg: Signature made Sat Dec 19 23:19:18 2015 UTC
Hello,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 04:03:45PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> …but since September things have been proceeding fairly rapidly and
> at this point just over 36% of the customer base has been upgraded.

As of today, the figure is 47.7% and I've just opened tickets with
the remaining 52.3% of the customer base asking when you want your
upgrades to take place.

So, if you're still waiting for an upgrade and haven't seen anything
please do check your spam folder or similar. If you still don't see
anything, please let us know at support@???.

Although I expect this remaining half to still take in the region of
3 months to complete, there are now no external pressures regarding
which servers need to be removed, so I thought I'd give those of you
who are particularly keen chance to get in there first.

There's some more info at:

    https://tools.bitfolk.com/wiki/Hardware_refresh,_2015-2016

If you reply to the ticket to say yea or nay then we'll respect your
wishes as much as possible, otherwise it will roughly go in the
desired order as listed in that article.

If you have any questions please check there first and if not
answered then let us know.

Merry Christmas!¹

¹ or possibly happy Valentine's Day, depending on how long this
drags on. Hopefully we won't still be talking about it at Easter.