[bitfolk] Don't try an Ubuntu 10.04 upgrade if you're runnin…

Author: Andy Smith
To: BitFolk Users
New-Topics: Re: [bitfolk] Bitfolk Minecraft Server, Re: [bitfolk] Bitfolk Minecraft Server, Re: [bitfolk] Bitfolk Minecraft Server
Subject: [bitfolk] Don't try an Ubuntu 10.04 upgrade if you're running a very oldkernel (Was Re: Support this weekend / Ubuntu Lucid LTSrelease)
Hi All,

As part of a test to see if Bitfolk can run an MC server, I now have a
Bitfolk Minecraft VPS. Feel free to login and let me know about any
issues you have, spread it around to friends and family as well and we
will see how many people we can fit without terrible lag getting us
all :)
I'm going to give you a server domain just in case the IP changes (the
test is only until Jan, but I might decide to continue the server if
it's popular)

Without further ado, the server address is: minecraft.monotoko.co.uk
(or 212.13.194.220 if the domain doesn't work), it is on creative mode
at the moment and I will switch it to survival at a later date :)

Daniel

From alan@??? Wed Oct 05 22:25:17 2011