[bitfolk] IRC channel relocated to Libera Chat

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: users
Subject: [bitfolk] IRC channel relocated to Libera Chat

gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 4 01:14:16 2022 UTC
gpg: using DSA key 0E4236CB52951E14536066222099B64CBF15490B
Hi,

BitFolk's IRC channel has now been relocated to #BitFolk at
irc.libera.chat.

Those of you who were playing a game of Perpetually Against
Humanity¹ in there (has been running for just over 7 years!) can
continue doing so but if your nickname is different on Libera then
please ask me (grifferz) to change it for you in the game's
database. The scores and history have been retained. If you start
playing again under a new nickname it will make fixing that
difficult, so please don't!

The other regular IRC bots are still there too. The channel stats
web page has been broken for a while, but I hope to fix it at some
point.

If you are new to Libera Chat (or IRC in general), you can get
started here:

    https://libera.chat/guides/

¹ https://github.com/grifferz/pah-irc