Re: [bitfolk] BitFolk's bank details changed (but the old on…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] BitFolk's bank details changed (but the old ones will still work)

gpg: Signature made Wed Sep 2 12:48:45 2020 UTC
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 03:43:08PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> Despite Barclays assuring me that I would still be able to log in and
> download a final statement after the old account was closed, it
> appears I cannot do that so I'm unable to see any bank payments made
> in the last couple of days. I expect I'll get a final paper copy of
> the statement through the post in the next week and will be able to
> mark those payments as settled then.

The closing statement arrived by post so we were able to process the
couple of bank payments that arrived at the end of last week, and
everything is caught up now.

I'm told that payments directed to the old account will be
automatically redirected for at least 3 years but again I would say
if you pay us by bank transfer or standing order it would be a good
idea to change the details to these:

    https://panel.bitfolk.com/account/invoices/#toc-bank-details