[bitfolk] BitFolk's bank details changed (but the old ones w…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: [bitfolk] BitFolk's bank details changed (but the old ones will still work)

gpg: Signature made Fri Aug 28 15:43:08 2020 UTC
Hi,

If you don't pay us by bank transfer or standing order then you can
ignore this email.

BitFolk's bank details have changed. The old ones should still work
but next time it is convenient it would be good if you would update
to the new ones.

The new bank details are listed on every invoice generated after
1600Z today, and also in your Panel at:

    https://panel.bitfolk.com/account/invoices/#toc-bank-details

Despite Barclays assuring me that I would still be able to log in and
download a final statement after the old account was closed, it
appears I cannot do that so I'm unable to see any bank payments made
in the last couple of days. I expect I'll get a final paper copy of
the statement through the post in the next week and will be able to
mark those payments as settled then.

So if you made a bank payment in the last few days but the invoice
is still marked as outstanding, do not worry. Get in touch if you
start to receive late payment reminders about it.