[bitfolk] Backup usage alerts haven't been happening

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: [bitfolk] Backup usage alerts haven't been happening

gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 8 15:25:01 2020 UTC
Hi,

It's come to my attention that customers haven't been receiving
backups usage alerts as described here:

    https://tools.bitfolk.com/wiki/Backups#Usage

I have been receiving copies of them, but customers haven't. This
was first reported today and seems to have been the case since we
switched from Nagios to Icinga2 in December 2018. Sorry about that.

I expect to have it fixed shortly. There are currently 7 customers
who are over their backup quota so when it's fixed you'll start
receiving those alerts again.

Backups not happening leads to "backups age" alerts, and they have
always been working. Those 7 customers have been receiving those
ones.