Re: [bitfolk] private connection between VPS?

Author: Conrad Wood
To: Alun, Steve Harriss
CC: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] private connection between VPS?
On Tue, 2020-06-16 at 16:21 +0100, Alun wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 16:14:28 +0100
> Steve Harriss (steve@???) said:
> > Wireguard?
> >
> > Which is what I use. Light on resources and quick.
>
> +1 for Wireguard. I use it to get IPV6 from BitFolk to home. Moved
> from
> OpenVPN just under a year ago. It was easy to set up and it just
> works.

Interesting. I never considered a different VPN. I (perhaps wrongly)
assumed most of the cycles were spent on the crypto, which I assumed
(perhaps wrongly too) to be those exposed by the linux kernel crypto
api and thus common to all VPN implementations.

Thanks for the pointer, I'll give it a go.

Conrad