[bitfolk] Billing process delayed for a couple of days, now …

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: [bitfolk] Billing process delayed for a couple of days, now catching up

gpg: Signature made Tue Jun 16 10:28:15 2020 UTC
Hi,

Due to a problem with one of our payments providers our billing
processes were stuck for a couple of days. As a result we haven't
been sending invoices out as much ahead of time as usual.

Things are caught up again now but as a side effect some invoices
have just been created that are due today or in a day or two,
instead of giving you the usual week of notice.

We still allow 30 days for payment, but it does mean that some
reminders will go out from tomorrow. Those paying by automated means
are not going to be affected. In the unlikely event that anyone
reaches the 30 days of non-payment we will of course give a couple
more days of leniency in light of this hiccup.