Re: [bitfolk] *** SPAM *** nftables

Author: Steve Harriss
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] *** SPAM *** nftables
Andy

It's the only problem that prevented me moving forwards.

I asked Tim if he'd take a look at my configuration and see if it could be optimised, taking advantage of the fact that rules can apply across IPv4/6.

Currently my masquerade config is split. It appears to be working but my unfamiliarity with nftables means I don't know if it could be better.

Thanks for asking.

Cheers

Steve