Re: [bitfolk] BIND9 not authorised - Master zone

Author: Keith Williams
To: BitFolk Users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] BIND9 not authorised - Master zone
One of the googled responses I read last night, the guy has dnsmasq
running. He did not know that it had been installed along with some network
management software. Also, of course, there was Andy's investigation
earlier when he used a different program to deliberately block 53. I think
I will stick to trusting it and if there is a problem looking at lsof -i
tcp:53 and udp then kill manually. I could then see what is doing the
blocking