Re: [bitfolk] Hivemind - MITM email for delivery to multiple…

Author: Murray Crane
To: BitFolk Users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Hivemind - MITM email for delivery to multiple servers?
Don't have time to respond individually RN, but wanted to thank you all for
the responses thus far.

Lots to think about - and I've realised I don't need another server outside
the network, because we have one (the one I set up already for the
directors), just need to check that whatever it uses as MTA is capable of
doing "MITM" (and change it if not, there's nothing on it right now, so
changing is easy).

Kind regards

Murray Crane