Re: [bitfolk] Suggestions for future features and improvemen…

Author: Christopher Roberts
To: users@lists.bitfolk.com
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Suggestions for future features and improvements
> If you have any comments on these feature requests, or ideas for new ones, ideally please submit them at:
>    https://tools.bitfolk.com/redmine/projects
> but posting here is okay if you feel it needs a more conversational start.

I suppose I was surprised that no-one has requested the ability to create and spin up a VPS via the panel. And then to change specification. And remove it again.

I would be surprised if such a feature didn't result in more VPSs being created.
And more support calls "I've just deleted my VPS my mistake"...
And more complex billing.

I can only imagine that this would be a massively complex undertaking, and perhaps wildly unrealistic? So thought I would say it here as a discussion point, rather than add it as an issue.

--
Chris Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Trident Garages Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between Trident Garages Limited and the recipient. Although Trident has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free from computer viruses, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Trident Garages Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 309382) to act as a Credit Broker (not a Lender) to sell Finance or Consumer Credit.

Trident Garages Ltd is Registered in England number 00764299. Registered office: Trident House, Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0NZ.