Re: [bitfolk] Pushed back to 25–27 June (Was: Re: Security …

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: announce
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] Pushed back to 25–27 June (Was: Re: Security reboot needed, likely to be weekend of 23/24/25 June)

gpg: Signature made Sun Jun 24 15:46:51 2018 UTC
On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 08:53:17PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> These notifications have now gone out. We've pushed the work back
> as far as possible to dates 25–27 June in order to give more notice
> and because one of the issues is still developing.

A reminder that the security reboots start tonight (early hours of
Monday morning UK time) and continue for the following two days.

Also UK residents please note that that the times given to you have
all been in UTC but UK is currently in BST (UTC+1) time zone.