Re: [bitfolk] users Digest, Vol 112, Issue 3

Author: Murray Crane
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] users Digest, Vol 112, Issue 3
I've got both what I would consider a personal VPS as well as a more
commercial VPS. For the personal VPS, I wouldn't care if it got immediately
firewalled if I hit the transfer target, but for the commercial VPS I
wouldn't want it to lose connectivity, even if it tripped into unexpected
costs (double or triple). TBH, I keep an eye on the transfer emails for
this very reason; I'd renegotiate with Andy before it got to that stage,
but I'm not one of the outliers...

Kind regards

Murray Crane