Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us be…

Author: G. Miliotis
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us before we suspend your service?
On 19/6/2018 21:50, Andy Smith wrote:
> so I can imagine that it is hard to put yourselves into
> the mindset of someone who regularly intentionally moves terabytes

I could imagine a scenario where someone uses the VPS as an
anonymizer/geochanger or a loadbalancing proxy to actual big web servers.

Then when they get slashdotted or something their proxy drowns and you
get this. I would, however, expect such people to a) not do this in the
first place and b) be responsive.

I am indeed having difficulty getting into the mindset of these edge cases.

--George