Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us be…

Top Page

Author: Tim Dickson
To: users
Subject: Re: [bitfolk] How much should BitFolk allow you to owe us before we suspend your service?
personally I like the idea of being cut off on reaching monthly limit
unless otherwise arranged. that way there are no  "surprise" bills. if
people don't monitor their own emails, then they won't notice their
server's net connection is down either :-)
If they do monitor their email, then they can arrange more allowance.

side comment:
it's cheaper to buy a second vps and do load balancing, than going more
than 400gb over allowance, if it was a regular occurrence. One assumes
the data use is consistently high to need to run out, and those 70%
usage warnings would normally be noticed before things went too far.

Tim